🍂Chapter Twenty-Four/Shorts #1🍂

Start from the beginning

I chuckled lightly before summoning one to my hand. "Yeah." I passed it to Bibi, who passed it to Evy.

"What should we write?" Bibi rushed up to Evy, bouncing on her toes.

I walked to Techno's side, and leaned against the cave wall.

"They"re like five year olds."

"But they are gods."

"Ugh. Why do they exist- they're fine and all, but they're just so flipping complicated."

"What are they the gods of again?"

"Fauna and flora, and love." He nodded to Evy, then Bibi.

"Oh..." I nodded back. "Oh yikes-"

"What?"

"They can both fuck someone up if they wanted to."

"Oh yeah they can." Techno agreed. I mean, someone making falling in love with a person that you don't know, or you hate would be fucked, and if Evy could control animals and shit... oh boy.

"Hey what should we add as the-" the two was interrupted by a knock on the stone that replaced my doors.

"Is- is this even the door?" The muffled noise that I made out to be Eret asked. "Yeah this is- hello?"

"Shit- hologram mode-" I told the two in a hushed voice as I got my pickaxe. I mined out the two blocks, to see Eret. "Heya." I waved.

"Hey." He placed down a few potatoes on the floor.

"What-"

"It's an offering to Technoblade."

"... The fuck?" I asked, picking up a potato. "What is this, an offering to the gods themselves?"

"It's the same idea."

"Eye-" I turned back to Technoblade. "You got a sacrificial offering."

"(Y/N) what the-"

"Sacrificial offering?" Techno looked up. "Gimme."

I picked up the rest of the potatoes. "Here..." I dropped them to Techno as he arrived by my side. "Thanks, Eret. It's like we don't have enough potatoes."

"I didn't know what he likes, except potatoes."

I looked back to Techno, who was looking at the potatoes like they're gold, while Evy and Bibi, as holograms that Eret could not see, looked slightly weirded out as they floated above him.

"You don't say."

"Alright, I'll leave you two be now, I need to meet with TEN."

"Without me?"

"You're preoccupied."

"...true."

Eret smiled and ruffled my hair. "See you later kid."

"See ya." I waved him off, and filled the gaping hole, the acted as a door.

"He's gone." I said in a hushed voice, and the two gods joined the game again, with another message.

"Phew." Bibi sighed, "that was close."

"Upvote." I agreed.

"Anyways, back to the notes." Evy smiled.

"Mhm!" Bibi turned back to the notes too. I walked to sit by Techno.

"Kid, you good? You look tired."

I hummed in response, nodding a little. "Yeah, no I've just been reading a lot."

"You know Enchan haven't even started working on the war yet?" Evy asked, looking up from her paper momentarily.

"Yeah but I'm trying to pick up clues." I sighed, bringing a leg up to my chest.

"Get some sleep later."

"I will." I nodded to myself.

"Good." Techno sighed and ruffled my hair slightly.

"Mhm." I hummed.

An hour or two later, Sapnap's P.O.V.

"What's this?" I asked, walking to the table that we built not long ago, as George looked up from where he sat.

"What's what?"

"There's... Cookies?" I fiddled with the paper that it came with. "Dream, did you bake them?"

"No?" He looked too.

"Here there's a note," I scanned over it, "hello, sorry for all the pain we have caused, from B, E and the uh- Big Gs." I looked back to the two. "Exact words."

"Big Gs?" George looked confused.

"Hey, free cookies though!" I smiled.

"Agreed." Dream smiled.

Schlatt's P.O.V.

I walked past the table in the lobby of the White House, stopped, then walked backwards again, taking a double take to the plate on the tables, along with paper.

"QUACKITY!- shit he doesn't work here anymore- FUNDY!"

"SIR?" Fundy rushed down the stairs from his office. "You okay?"

"Did you bake cookies?"

"No?" He picked up the paper, jumping onto the table. "There's a note."

"What does it say?"

"So I'm reading the exact words: we honestly hate you (not you Furboy), so you get the ugly cookies. From E, B and the Big Gs."

"What- who the fuck?!"

"Yikes..." Fundy looked up from the note. "Free cookies though."

"Fine."

Wilbur's P.O.V.

"WIL!" A voice called out to me, I turned on my heels to see (Y/N) Bolt towards me.

"KID KID KID STOP RUNNING YOU'RE GOING TO TRIP-"

She slid into a stop in front of me. "No I'm not!"

"What's up kid?" 

"Cookies!" She lifted a plate. "You want one?" 

I chuckled lightly before taking a cookie for the plate. "Sure. Go pass 'em out." 

"Yeah bitch! I'm like a girl scout or some shit!" She marched off into the ravine, "TECHNO LET'S GO! WE'RE LIKE GIRL SCOUTS!"

"Please don't call us girl scouts." Techno mumbled as the two walked away.

I sighed happily to myself. That kid wasn't my pride and joy for no reason.

Shit she isn't canonically my child, is she?

--------------------

:D