"You got anything to say doll," Minho patted Jaemin's cheek twice with the bat before taking stance again.

"Jeno....please..." Jaemin's voice was strained with the fact that he could leave with more than one busted bone.

"Minho," Jeno's voice was sharp as he spoke lowly, threatening. "If you so much as touch him, I promise you'll regret it."

"Hmm? Lee Jeno of all people is threatening someone? And over this little nothing too?" Minho's voice was filled with amusement. "Too bad you won't be able to carry it out."

Jeno felt his life flash before his eyes when he saw Minhos bat swing down and knock Jaemin off his feet. The loud thud of him landing on the locker room floor sounded like a gunshot in his ears.

Jeno lost control.

He couldnt recognize his own movements but he knows he threw the men off him. He doesn't even remember grabbing one of the other baseball bats. But he knows he hit some people with it.  It all went by in a flash but soon all the other men in the room were lying broken on the floor.

"Huh?-" Minho looked up confused from the spot where he had a bat over Jaemin's face.

Minho was pushed back harshly and his bat was ripped out of his hands.

"You really decided to fuck with the wrong person," Jeno's yelled in his face, the anger, sweat and harsh breath all making Jeno look as dangerous as a murderer.

"It's not my fault that-" Minho tried to stay smug.

"The fuck it isn't," Jeno raised his bat to point directly at Minho's face.

"You're not supposed to be violent Jeno," Minho raised a brow but he swallowed at the tip of the bat.

"Shut the fuck up," Jeno didn't look or sound like himself. He looked anything but the eyesmile boy in the hallway and he didn't sound like the kind boy that waved to everyone.

"And if I don't?" Minho smirked and pressed himself closer to the bat. "You won't actually do it Lee. You are too much of a coward. You are the cowardly Lee brother and everyone knows that."

"You ever come near him again and I swear to god I'll bust your head right off your shoulders," Jeno growled, not caring about the remarks about his brother.

He cared about Jaemin.

Jeno quickly turned around at the realization that Jaemin was still hurt on the floor.

Jaemin slowly made his way up to lean against the corner of the wall. His arms wrapped around himself, the way his face scrunched told Jeno that he was in pain.

He heard Minho laugh behind him and he tried to ignore it but he couldn't when the other began to speak.

"You don't even deserve that pretty dumb thing," Minho cackled at Jaemin. "He looks like a slut that needs to be provided for...if you can't do that then I gladly will, I'll fill him up properly-"

Jeno couldn't help the fire that blazed through his entire body.

He gripped the bat hard in his hands before turning around and swinging as hard as he could.

Minho folded in half with a groan as the bat hit him in the stomach. He felt his organs getting crushed by the force.

Jeno let out another violent grunt as he slammed the bat against Minho's back.

The boy felt to his knees and was curled in on himself. He was at the destructive hands of Lee Jeno.

Jeno swung again and hit so hard in his side that there was a loud crack that went through the room.

Jeno couldn't stop. Minho's words and actions creating a deadly nature so dangerous that Jeno couldn't even control it. His mind refused to say anything to make him stop.

Jeno lifted the bat high above his head and was about to swing for Minho's face when a voice called out to him.

"Jeno!...please stop."

It was a quiet cry, almost like a sob but more gentle.

Jeno stared at Minho with anger but something stopped his hands from swinging.

"Jen please stop!"

Jeno didnt let his hands drop from their position as he fought with himself.

He wanted to kill this fucking bastard.

For touching Jaemin.

For disrespecting Jaemin.

"Nono...I need you."

Jeno flashed back into reality at that soft and vulnerable voice.

A voice he knew so well because it was the only voice that was always on his mind.

Jeno turned to look at Jaemin who had two tears coming down his face, his hand holding tight to his body but keeping his eyes on Jeno's.

"Jaemin," Jeno let out a breath of air before dropping his bat and making his way quickly over to Jaemin.

He stopped when Jaemin pointed to something on the ground. A small red box with a now messed up ribbon.

Jeno locked eyes with Jaemin before picking it up and opening it.

"Is it broken?" Jaemin's fragile voice asked.

Jeno's heart shattered when he looked into the box.

Sitting inside was a broken cookie with pink frosting. It was broken into multiple pieces but Jeno could still read the words written in white frosting.

Good luck Nono! ♡

Jeno flipped the lid to see a small sticky note on the bottom of it.

Hi JenJen....it's Jaemin

I made this for you to say good luck at your game tonight! I was planning on going to cheer you on...(I hope it's ok if I go) I know you usually make the first move so....do you wanna go out afterwards?? We can go to the cafe again like the first time.

Bye Nono!
Love Nana ♡

"...is it?" Jaemin asked again, the pain taking over his voice and making it strained. "Im sorry if it is...I can make you another cookie...I didn't even know of you would like it-"

Jaemin was cut off when Jeno pulled him tightly into his arms. His muscular arms wrapped tightly and protectively around his waist. Jeno was hding Jaemin like a lifeline, like he would dissappear if he let go.

"I won't let anyone hurt you again," Jeno whispered into his hair, sounding on the verge of his own tears.

The rumors were proven true.

Jeno Lee was just as vicious as his brother.

Maybe even more so.

But when people heard the story later in the day about the boys beaten with a baseball bat at the hands of Jeno Lee. They learned that...

They didn't just hurt a nobody.

A nothing.

They hurt Jeno's everything.

That's the factor that proved the rumor to be true.