I opened my phone and saw Namjoon's name on the top of the call logs. Then, it rang again.

"Yes, Namjoon-ssi?", I answered the phone quickly because it seemed urgent that my supervisor called me early in the morning.

"Chaeyoung, can you come to the hospital now? Your patient, Seo Dalmi is having seizure again.", Namjoon sounded worried at the other end.

My eyes widen at the news I heard.

"Okay, I'm coming.", I replied before I ended the call abruptly.

"Want me to drive you?", Jimin asked as I walked to the entrance of the kitchen.

I shook my head, "It's okay. I'll use the shortcut you used to drive me before. I'll be fine by myself."

🥀🥀🥀

Park Jimin's POV

The night is so lonely for me as I spent my time at the veranda. It seemed like the rain will fall like the other day. I wonder if there will be thunder again and I smiled remembering how Chaeyoung got scared of it.

"How could you be a lion when you were just a cute little scared chipmunk in the middle of the night?", I muttered at the thought of that night I shared the room with her.

Then, my phone rang inside my pocket interrupting my thought.

"There she is.", I was surprised to see her name on the screen. I cleared my throat before I answered her call.

"Jimin-ssi...", she called my name softly but why did I feel it sounded sad?

"Yeah, what is it? Why are you calling me at this kind of time?", I replied as I walked back into the room.

I heard her sniffle before she spoke to me, "Sorry, I have a runny nose. Can you..help me with something, Jimin-ssi?"

I found it weird even though she told me the reason of her sniffling. "What is it? If I can help, I will help.", I responded as I sat on the bed.

"Can you bring my clothes here? I forgot I'm on-call...I didn't bring any spare clothes for tomorrow.", she said as she sniffled again.

"Oh, sure. I'll bring them to you now.", I simply replied before we ended the call.

🥀🥀🥀

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I checked my eyes again before I went out of the lobby to meet Jimin. I told him to just wait in the car but I saw him walking out of it when I almost reached him. He brought out a paper bag of my clothes in his hand before we stood face to face with each other.

"Thank you, Jimin-ssi.", I told him as I extended my hand to take the paper bag.

However, he hid it behind him instead of giving it to me.

"Jimin-ssi, I have no time to play around.", I said as I tried to reach for the paper bag behind him.

He just stepped back and leaned against his car not allowing me to take the paper bag from him.

"Jimin-ssi, please..", I asked him with my hoarse voice.

"Are you okay?", he suddenly asked.

Our eyes met as I was surprised with his question. Did he see me crying? But, I had stopped crying before I came down here to see him.

"Your eyes are puffy. You just cried, did you?", I got even more taken aback with that question. How can he see...I already fixed it with some light makeup, he should not see... "Park Chaeyoung, I might not like you or love you yet but I'm trying to care about you here. What's wrong? Why did you cry?", he just made me feel like crying again with those words.

If I tell him, will he understand me? What if he ridicule me after I tell him why I cried?

"I won't give you your clothes unless you let me know..."

I stopped him from saying anything with a crushing hug so that he could not see me cry.

"Chaeyoung?", he called my name as I sobbed quietly. Then, I felt him patting my back as if trying to comfort me. He did not say anything and just patted me for a good one minute that we were hugging in silence.

After I felt no more tears coming down my cheeks, I wiped the tears and let go of him while looking at his curious face.

"I don't know what happened but I hope everything will be alright?", he said to me as he handed me the paper bag he hid before.

"Thank you. It's just...one of those stressful days. Don't worry about me, Jimin-ssi.", I told him as I took the paper bag to my side. "I head inside first and...oh, don't forget to wash your hands and sanitize first when you get home. I met a lot of people wearing this white coat.", I added before he waved me a goodbye.

🥀🥀🥀

Double update because I just love writing this story. Hehe...