Of course I walked into the meeting room late like I do my whole life. Jungwoo hissed at me and I showed him my tounge. "Now that all of us are here, we have a mission and this time Daisies will be joining us" Taeyong explained as he turned on the big screen behind him. "It's my time to shine" I said a bit too loud. "No you're not" Nayeon said glaring at me. "What the fuck? Why not?" I said being of course angry. "Do you really want me to say it here?" Nayeon said as she stood up with her arms crossed in front of her chest, bringing all the attention to us. "Go ahead, I don't give a fuck anyways" I said giving my leader a death glare. Jimin slightly hit me with her elbow to stop. "YOU'RE NOT STABLE BECAUSE OF THAT GUY" Nayeon literally screamed at me making me flinch. Those words froze me, she was stating facts after all. Nayeon noticed my face expression and she realized what she did. "Hyejin-ah, I-I didn't meant it" I looked at her worried face and a tear fell down my cheek. "WAS IT MY FAULT?" I screamed at her, at my leader. I could hear whispers like oh shit. "Hey, Hyejin-ah calm down please" Jungwoo walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off.

I started breathing heavily, but I tried my best to calm myself down. "I killed him, there's nothing for me to be unstable about, so just please let me go on that fucking mission. You know well that I'm even better than these guys" I said quietly while looking at the floor. I couldn't even look her in the eyes. "You're injured and I can't let you go on a mission. I promised Jieun something and I'll keep that promise." Nayeon said while sitting down.

Jungwoo whispered something to Sungchan (my bestie) and he walked up to me. "Hyejin-ah, let's go" He said calmly but firmly. "Whatever, why the fuck am I even here if I can't go on missions" I scoffed and walked out of the room.

"Did you actually go crazy? What the fuck was that? Nayeon isn't a person you can mess with" Sungchan started as I sat down on the couch. "Maybe.. But I'll show them that I'm the best" I took out my phone and earphones and started listening to the meeting. Yes, I left listening device in there. "H-how?" Sungchan asked me being amazed by my skills. "I'm amazing I know" I replied and carefully listened to it.

I was putting my life in danger by going there with only a small gun but I guess I'm so talented I don't need anything else.

3rd person POV

"Yeah, I can see her on cameras. Remember guys to be on standby" Renjun said through an earpiecie to his members. "She's acting like a kid" Nayeon said annoyed. "She's 16 what do you expect?" Hyemi said and some of the members laughed.

Donghyuck was worried about Hyejin mostly because of the situation that happened earlier in the meeting room.
Suddenly Hyejin came out of the building with couple of scratches on her face and her body. She pulled out a pendrive and threw it to her leader. "I'm not sure if some of them are alive though" Hyejin winked and when she was walking away a guy showed up in front of her.

"Who the fuck are you?" she asked and looked at the man standing in front of her. He snatched her mask off and she hid her face with her hands. "What the fuck" still hiding her face she kicked him in his head immediately knocking him out. She crouched down and wore her mask again. "Do I seem unstable to you Lee Nayeon?" Her confidence made the guys shook, cause they would be dead as soon as they would disobey Taeyong's orders.

*at dream's headquarters*

Everyone was sleeping in their rooms, beside Hyejin who was too scared to fall asleep. She knew she's unstable mentally after the encounter with a man who hurt her. The same way he wanted to hurt Jinah. Hyejin doesn't let anyone touch her, only people she trust can make physical contact with her. That's why she was confused after she found out that she was holding Donghyuck's arm.

The girl was walking around her room nervously. After she finally layed down on her bed, it didn't took a long time for her to fall asleep. It took her 6 hours to actually lay down on the bed and fall asleep.

She wasn't sleeping peacefully, her mind chose to go back to the day she witnessed her friends getting killed.

"Hyejin-ah, listen to me.." Jieun, her leader spoke to her upon hearing shots. "Look at me, you're gonna be fine.. Soojin, Jimin, Nayeon and Hyemi are on their way. I won't let you get hurt" She said as she was grabbing Hyejin's face.
"Ahh, Jieun no please don't leave me, I beg you" Hyejin begged her friend as tears were falling down her cheek.

The door flung open revealing Treasure's Yoshi. Jieun covered her friend with her own body taking multiple shots.

"NOOOO!" Hyejin screamed as she woke up from the nightmare. She started heavily crying. The first person in her room was Donghyuck. "Are you ok?" he said as he sat on the edge of the bed. The youngest looked at the boys face, something about his eyes was very calming to her. She didn't even realize when she threw herself into his arms, and cried even harder. Hyemi walked into the room but quickly left as she the two hugging.

Both of them were sitting now on the floor leaning against the bed. "I'm sorry.." The girl quietly apologized. "What do you mean? It's not your fault that you have nightmares" Donghyuck spoke as he gave her a warm smile.

"I saw how 10 girls lost their lives protecting me, a simple girl just because she was the youngest" she said as she pulled her knees to her chest. "I'm sure you were really precious to them. Mafia members also have feelings you know"

Hyejin started to think that he's not that bad after all. They talked for a little while, but even though she started to trust him more and more she was unable to say what happened to her, but she felt like she needs to tell the story in order to finally move on...

~~~

Some parts of the story may not be well written since my English is limited, especially when it comes to fight scenes but I still hope you'll enjoy this.