I started changing my clothes, and as I took off my t-shirt I could hear someone gasp behind me. "It left a huge bruise" I turned around and saw Yoshi. "Yoshi, I know you like me but can you stop being a perv for once?" I replied not even covering myself. "Yah! Why are you looking at Hyejin like that?" Hyemi said as she smacked him in the head. "Yah! Who do you think you are?" while they were arguing I already have put on my hoodie.

"I didn't know Treasure was so inappropriate" Renjun said as he and Donghyuck walked in. "Aren't Daisies inappropriate? Having a 16 year old in a mafia?" Yoshi said as he crossed his arms. "Says the one who has a 05 liner in their group" Donghyuck said and walked over to me. "Are you ok?" I only nodded.

"Donghyuck you take Hyejin home, I'll take care of this guy" Hyemi said as she rolled up her sleeves. As we were walking out I kicked Yoshi's ankle.

We were sitting in the car waiting for others. "What is this dude's problem?" Donghyuck asked and I looked up from my phone. "He was in love with Soojin, now she hates him because of what they did and he's basically bullying me because they know my identity" I replied with a calm voice. "It's Treasure, I'm not surprised to be honest" he said as he crossed his arms.

"If my identity wasn't a secret I would've beat the shit out of him" I said with confidence. "yeah, I don't think so. You're injured" I let out a chuckle. "you would be surprised". When Hyemi and Renjun got back Donghyuck drove to the headquarters.

Hyemi and I were really bored so we decided to go swimming. Dream had their own pool, so we didn't have to go out.

I was wearing a white t-shirt which could have been a bad choice, but to be honest I didn't care at all. Hyemi took a photo of me when I was getting out of the pool.

She's basically my personal photographer, she's really the best

She's basically my personal photographer, she's really the best. We saw the youngest dream members covering their eyes. "She's hot, I know" Hyemi said as she looked at me up and down. "Ma'am I'm a minor" I said playfully covering my body. "Since when do you care about that?" she said as she splashed a bit of water on me.

"Oh woah" Mark said and immediately turned around. "What is wrong with you guys? Did you like never saw famale body before or something?" I asked as I sat on the edge of the pool.

"She doesn't bite, she just takes time in making friends" Hyemi smiled at the two boys. "AY YO!" a sudden dolphin scream scared me and I fell into the pool. "Taeyong wants us and Daisies to gather" Chenle said as he looked at me. "yeah I'm going to change" I got out and walked into the house. Still in my now see through t-shirt. As I was walking upstairs I took of my shirt and suddenly I saw Haechan and Jeno walking out of their room. "What?" I asked confused and just walked past them to my room.

I changed my clothes to this: