Chapter 4: Rulers of Earth.

Battora flies towards MechaGodzilla. Kiryu grabs the winged beast by the wings and tears them apart brutally. Battora stares in horror as tears swell up in her eyes. "No.." Ejiro cheers in victory. "Your God is dead now!" Like Mothra, Battora lets of an aura that floats up. The two winged creatures slowly fade away into a glowing dust. The wind seems to be blowing it onto the King who is just now getting back up on his feet.

His spines flash white.. Then blue.. "What the hell?" Suddenly, A bright orange flash is seen and Godzilla's spine glow a bright red. He opens his mouth and grabs Kiryu. He blasts a much more powerful Atomic breath directly onto the mech, Melting it's metal and Exploded it's head. He pushes it and moves his Inferno Breath towards the open chest cavity. Of course, The metal around it melts, causing an overheat in Mecha's system. Ejiro backs up in fear. The Mech's upper body explodes into a giant inferno. It's lower body falls to the ground as the King roars his Victory Roar. 

Ejiro backs up even more and begins sweating. "Hah.. Hahah. You- Idiots! You think that's all I have? I-I- Have more!" Daichi walks up to Ejiro and grabs him by the shirt. "Sure you do." He grabs a piece of Debris that flew onto the building, And hit Ejiro on the top of the head, Knocking him out. Leo and Battora smiled and looked at each other. "Do you.. Still hate me?" Leo says in a quiet voice. Battora giggles. "After all this? No.. I should of treated you better." 

Daichi looked off into the city's ruins. There stood the King of The Monsters.. Was he- Redeemed? He wasn't attacking. He huffed and looked back at the group. He begin to walk off into the ocean. He let out one more victory cry, and disappeared into the Ocean's abyss...

3 hours later.

The group was brought into a safe area with food, water, and supplies. Similar to the bunker Daichi was in before. Ejiro was arrested and taken away for a LONG time. For life. Lori rushed into the safe area. "Daichi!" The two ran up to each other and hugged. Battora chuckled. "That your Girlfriend?" Daichi blushed and quickly pushed Lori away. "N-No! I don't have any crushes!" "Suure.." Battora looked at Leo who had a smug look..