∆...you can pretend u dont miss me

Billie pov-
I have an amazing girlfriend y/n I love her so much and these past 2 years have been magical. But these past few days I don't know what to feel. My ex brandon messaged me that day
Saying
Baby- "u can't pretend u dont miss me u can pretend u don't care all u want to to is kiss me". Let's meet up please I miss u billie.
And I told him okay. We meet up and I kissed him, I felt a spark and I realized I miss him. This happened a month ago and now I am in love with brandon again and I dont know how to tell y/n. My thoughts were soon Intrupted by one and only y/n..
Y/n - hey Bubba what u think about. She says cutely. I feel guilty for lying to her but what can I do I can't control my feelings for brandon.
- hey nothing just...
I realized I can't lie to her anymore I don't love her no more I have to end it as soon and as possible and be happy with brandon yea she will be sad but she will get over it.. Won't she.
Y/n- aww tell me babe what happened are u okay?
Ugh I hate how she cares about me so much.
- i- I am so sorry but I can't do this anymore we have to break up.
I tell her as tears are forming in my eyes I see her expression changes from worried to hurt.
Y/n - w-what why?
I don't know what to tell her or HOW to tell her.
- I am in love with brandon. HERE I SAID IT. I LOVE HIM AND I DON'T LOVE U OKAY.
She just looks at me blankly. Almost numb
Y/n- for how long has this been going on
She says emphasizing on the THIS.
- a month.
I say as I watch her get up and pack her things. As she is done I watch her just wondering. Am I gonna miss her.
As she is bout to walk out the door I say
"I love u y/n and I am so sorry"

Y/N pov-
"I love u y/n and I am so sorry"....
I feel numb. Totally numb. I know she is going to regret this but she lost me
"I am the one that got away..."
" No you don't " I say as I smile bitterly at her as I leave.
I get in my car and drive off to my extra apartment.
5 week later..
I'll admit I miss billie and I have been crying a lot. But it's time to change that
So made a decision. I am moving to Chicago. I have family there and friends so I booked a flight for today and I am going to be leaving in 1 hour.
But before I go just incase billie looks for me I am leaving a note for her.
I write my note now it's time to leave.
As I am sitting on the plane I smile are all the happy memories I made here. I am going to miss billie but honestly fuck her.

Billie pov-
It's been 5 weeks. After me and y/n break up. The first 4 weeks were amazing with brandon until one day I went to brandons house to surprise him with food cuz he said he was feeling sick.
And guess what I found.
Him on top of a girl.
I can't believe I left y/n for him. He didnt even say sorry he just said
" I didn't like u anyways'
I have to find y/n and apologize. She hates me now but I know I can convince her to forgive me at least. I drive to y/ns apartment.
I knock on the door hoping she will let me in. Nothing. Then I remember I have a spare key in case. I open the door and
There. Everything is gone. Her furniture. Her clothes. Evey thing is gone she is gone. I scramble go the floor and I see a note with my name on it.
𝓑𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦.
𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘰'𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘭
- 𝙮/𝙣
I finished reading the letter crying, tears flowing down my cheeks, I scrambled and call her maybe she will pick up. 
Nothing. It went straight to voicemail.
I made a big mistake now I don't know where she is
"You can pretend you don't miss me.... "