∆..space

Y/n pov-
Mine and billies relationship has been like a dream. The first year was amazing the most happiest I have been in my life, everything was going perfect.
Until it wasn't
This past few weeks.......No months billie has been distant, very distant. She has been hanging out with her "homies" As she calls them . But today I decided to call issac one of her "homies"
The call
Issac- hey y/n
- hey issac can u tell Billie to come home I am worried it's 11am.
Issac- sorry y/n we haven't seen bil this past month maybe try reaching finneas.
- o-oh thank you issac I gotta go bye.
End of call
I hang us as fast as I can. I got this gut feeling in my bones that billie was lying to me. Now I know I am right. Before I got collect my thoughts I hear the door slam open.
It's billie.
- hey billie where where u
I ask with worry
Billie -  I was just hanging out with issac and the twins nothing special.
She says bluntly.
As billie goes to her drawer at the other side of the room. She bents down to get to her clean clothes her shirt slips up right then I see it.
I see a hickeys all over billies stomach
And I know I didn't give them we haven't had sex in months.
A quick sensation on tingling anxiety and betrayal goes up my body mixed with disgust.
Billie pulled her shirt down as I move my eyes to other side of the room holding back the tears from flowing down.
Thankfully billie goes to take a shower I know she takes long showers to that was a perfect opportunity for me to leave. I write a short note take my clothes and my bag. Leaving OUR apartment as I smile bitterly all the sweet memories coming back to me hitting me like bricks tears are flowing down my eyes as I manage to get in my car and drive to my friends house.

Billies pov:
I hop in the shower, the hot water relaxing my tense shoulders I look down at my body and I see hickeys all over,
They are not from y/n. I am cheating on y/n with my co worker melissa this past month. I know it's wrong but y/n bores me now and besides I'll just use melissa for sex, y/n won't find out anyways and I'll be happy with her again. I love y/n and I can't live without her I know what a stupid thing to say since I am cheating on her. I get those thoughts out of my head and decided it's time to get out. I got out of the shower and change my clothes. For once in months I feel like I could use some y/n cuddles right now. So I open the door smiling widely.
Which disappeared quickly when I saw
Y/n was gone.
Her clothes.
Her suit cases.
Y/n was gone.
I quickly run to down stairs hoping she would be there but no sign of her.
Nothing
Until I see a note on the kitchen island.
___________________________________________

Hey babes so I know this sucks ass.
But want me to make a part 2 or???
Also sorry for the spelling mistakes english is not my first language.
💕💕