twenty-four: its always been him

"=⌕ [real life]//:"

✃- - - - - - - - - - -
❛ ᥕᥱᥣᥴ᥆꧑ᥱ tdrivers license ! ·﹆〻₎∖ ❀࿔₊°
———๑•̀ᴗ•̀) ̫ ─꒱ ❏. . . . . . ⸼۰ ۪۪۫۫ ❬"=

it was around 3am when Annika came home she had a smile on her face and she walked into
her room, she saw photos on her wall of vinnie and all her friends she realised that's when she was at her happiest when she was with her friends, did she want vinnie or did she want no one, she knew that vinnie was the only one for her so maybe she should just let him back into her life...

"hey" a voice said breaking her out of her trance, it was maddy, she smiled "hey"

"i miss you at the house"

"i miss you"

"what's on your mind buttercup"

"vinnie"

"ahhh vincent, what's up tell me everything" so that's what annika did she said everything that was on her mind and her chest, Maddy smiled "it seems like you want vinnie"

"yeah...it does seem like that"

"are you ready to want him"

"yeah. it's always been him mads"

"it has..are you ready to trust him"

"yeah i think i am"

"if he hurts you again—"

"he won't, if anything i'll be the one hurting him because i'm finally ready to set my boundaries"

"good because i don't ever EVER want to see you hurts again."

"yeah i don't want to feel that ever again"

"you can't live without him huh? you've been doing pretty good for a while"

"ehhh a few occasional blips"

"hey! we ignore them okay?" they started laughing, Sabrina walked in "i think i'm gonna kill you both. my room is right across the hall"

"please you weren't sleeping"

"yeah shut up maddy"

the girls laid there for awhile "do you two remember when Vinnie and Annika met?"

"Yes!! it was at his cousins wedding and Annika was a bridesmaid and because his cousin doesn't have a dad he walked her down, he couldn't take her eyes off her like even when walking her up his head just stayed looking at her"

"i remember that"

"he never gave up after that"

"yeah took awhile but she finally gave him a chance and then they dated"

"for a bit"

"shut up you love him"

"yeah we are trying to be storytellers shut up"

Annika had one thing on the agenda at 4 am, to go to Vinnie, she drove to his and barged right through the door, Troy and Jordan were sitting on the couch playing video games "hey..."

"hey bye" Annika walked right to Vinnies room, she walked in and saw Vinnie sleeping "wake up nutsack"

"Annika? what are you doing here?"

"I need to say this before I think about it"

"okay?..."

"I love you Vinnie and I've never stopped I don't care how difficult it was but I knew I loved you from when we went on our first date and you brought me my favourite flower—"

"sunflowers"

"and then we went driving after that and I hated how carelessly you drove but I trusted you so I just grabbed onto the sides and let you drive like your in fucking fast and furious"

"your hands were turning white from how hard you were grabbing the side"

"I loved you when you cried in my arms, I loved you when we broke up and when we tried to give up on each other, I have always loved you no matter what. so I am ready, I am so ready to put everything on the line and love you again because I have never felt more alive than when I am with you"

vinnie stood there with an undetermined look on his face, Annika took a deep breath and waited for him to say something

——————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

DRIVERS LICENSE

ONE MORE TO GO BITCHESSSSSS the next one will NOT be that long cause i've run out of ideas <3

@NOTEARZLEFTTOCRY has
. . . . logged off