six: willow

"=⌕ [twitter & more] //:

✃- - - - - - - - - - -
❛ ᥕᥱᥣᥴ᥆꧑ᥱ tdrivers license ! ·﹆〻₎∖ ❀࿔₊°
———๑•̀ᴗ•̀) ̫ ─꒱ ❏. . . . . . ⸼۰ ۪۪۫۫ ❬"=

@ANNIKAGREGG TWEETED !

@annikagregg
why do i keep doing this?

Vinnie stood on the other side of Annikas room as she sat on the bed, she rolled her eyes and scoffed "Show me your phone" she exclaimed "Why? do you not trust me?"

"No not recently"

"That's rich coming from you" he fires back, she scoffs "What have i done to make you not trust me?"

"Oh i don't know, constantly flirting with Troy in your vlogs and on the groupchat and every fucking time you see him!"

"bullshit"

"what?"

"you heard me. that's complete bullshit and you know it! you clearly are hiding something from me in your phone so i think it's best if you just leave.." She says finally, Violet, Jordan and Maddy listened to the argument from Maddys room (the rooms being next to each other and annikas door open) "Seriously? you're just gonna make me leave?"

"I don't want to look at you anymore"

"I haven't done anything!" he exclaims breathlessly, holding his hands up, aggravated.

"When was that tiktok really made?"

"What?"

"The tiktok with willow! " she stands up, she was on the verge of tears but she wouldn't let that show "I told you already"

"it wasn't five months ago vinnie. it was 2 days before our fucking anniversary!"

"we have been together for four months and you already think i'm cheating?!" Vinnie moving closer to the girl, she rolls her eyes "I never said that, all i said was show me your phone and you got all defensive and shit! if you asked me to show you my phone i wouldn't care...i have nothing to hide!"

"you wanna look through my phone? then fine." he shoves the phone into her hands, she unlocks it and starts checking his messages the contact willow appears "un-fucking-believable"

"what?"

"Willow says: i've missed you, it was nice seeing you the other day, let me know when you and your girlfriend are done <3" She scoffs and gives his phone back "i swear i haven't texted her Annika, i wouldn't do that"

"no but you'll hang out with her and not tell me? she's your fucking first! do you know how that makes me feel! imagine if i hung out with someone i lost my virginity too" she says

"that's me. so that doesn't even work"

"just leave." she says walking closer to her door, Vinnie grabs her hand "Please Anni you have to believe me i haven't done anything with her"

"Just give me..time. i'm asking you to leave.." he kisses her forehead then slowly walks out of the house, she crawls onto her bed and starts crying "Bub?" Maddy and Violet walk in and wrap there arms around the girl "why does he keep hurting me?"

"he doesn't mean to bub" Violet says quietly "it sure feels like he does...i can't lose him...he just left and i already miss him" Maddy smiles a bit at her cute crying face, she rubs circles on her back "just text him a bit later on..i know you trust him you've just gotta find it again" Annika nods and lays down as the girls get up to leave she cuddles her pillow and wishes it was Vinnie

2 hours later

imessage

vin🥰
anni💟

anni💟
cuddles please

vin🥰
🙃

vin🥰
coming..

——————————┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

——————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

DRIVERS LICENSE

@NOTEARZLEFTTOCRY has
. . . . logged off