seventeen: party party

"=⌕ [real life &more]//:"

✃- - - - - - - - - - -
❛ ᥕᥱᥣᥴ᥆꧑ᥱ tdrivers license ! ·﹆〻₎∖ ❀࿔₊°
———๑•̀ᴗ•̀) ̫    ─꒱ ❏. . . . . . ⸼۰ ۪۪۫۫ ❬"=

Annika and Maddy were getting ready for Josh and Bryces party they were throwing, Maddy was straightening Annikas hair and Violet was getting ready by herself "and then he tells me he fucked violet" Maddy gasps "NO FUCKING WAY"

"mhm" Maddy pulls Annikas hair from her neck "and did he tell you that before or after you two did the dirty"

"don't kill me"

"have you talked since?" Maddy asked, Annika shakes her head "It clearly didn't mean anything" She mumbles, Maddy looks at her and pulls her hair "you need to snap out of it you are gorgeous and you don't deserve that piece of shit, speaking of which have u said anything to Violet"

"Nope i don't know what to say, i'm just in shock with it all, he has so much control over you know? like if he were to just smile at me i would just melt"

"I get it, but that's how it becomes this toxic cycle and trust me you do not want that, it's so mentally draining" Maddy says finishing Annikas hair finally, Annika nods knowing about Maddys past relationship that lasted 4 years, 4 years of mental and physical abuse, although only Jordan and Annika knew this.

"okay let's go sexy" Maddy squeezes the girls shoulders, They stand up and admire the different styles they wear.

@iblowurmind

liked by @jhuxhold and others@iblowurmind let's get this party started

@iblowurmind let's get this party started

@annikagregg story