A blonde girl showed up and showed us a way to dressing room. While we were taking off our clothes, Cassandra wanted to know everything.

"So, I can see that Davis is back in his chair. What's going on between you two?" Cassandra asked. She knew very well that David has been asking me on dates and I am rejecting them.

"Nothing is going on. Yesterday one girl came and tried to have sex with him in front of my eyes. I called the security and we got her out. After that I checked if he is Ok, and he said... He basicaly said he is in love with me." I answered.

We went to the massage room and layed down on the beds. Soon two good looking guys came in and started their work.

Cass and I talked about many things. After about 4 hours, headed home. We both enjoyed the massage and the shopping. Cassandra told me that she will do my hair and make-up.

I heard my phone ring and saw David calling me. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey, Melanie." I heared David's voice. " Is something wrong? " I asked. " No, everything is fine. I am just calling to tell you, that I won't be there to pick you up from your house. I will send my driver. " David said. " Oh, ok. Then... I'll see you at the ball. " I said. " Yeah. See ya. " David said and hang up. I put my phone back on the coffee table.

" Who was it? " Cassandra asked. " David. He said he won't pick me up for the ball but he will send his driver. " I answered. She nodded.

We were talking for many hours and then Cassandra pushed me in the bathroom and told me to wash my body and hair. I used my vanilla soap and rubbed it on my body. And for hair... I used vanilla shampoo. I really like vanilla.

After I was done, I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom. Cass was already sitting on the edge of my bed. " Finally. How much time does it take for you to wash your hair and body? " she asked. " I used conditioner too. " I answered. " Still. " She said. " Ok. Let's start with your hair. Go sit in that chair. " Cass said and I went to sit in the chair at my desk.

Cassandra blow dried my hair and the I saw her curling iron. After some time, when the hair were done in curls to perfection, she made a small braid and in the back and and made all my hair on the left said, leaving my right shoulder and my back bare.

Then she started to do my face. She applied some foundation and then started my eyes. She made my eyes look smokey. She applied dark red lipstick.

When Cass was done with me, she told me to put on the dress. I went inside the bathroom with de dress and clean underwear. I put everything on and walked out to get heels.

" So. You are going to wear grey Louboutins with glitters. And, I got some jewels for you. " she said. I saw the heels on the bed, I went and put them on.

" So, these diamond earrings - my grandma gave them when I turned 18. And the matching diamond necklace was given me by my mom. I want them back. " Cass explained. I nodded.

I put in the earrings and Cass put the necklace around my neck. It was simple, but still looked extravagant. " Put on this wrap and take it off as soon as you step inside. " she said and I nodded again.

" Remember, you need to find a man. So, flirt if you are seeing someone hot. " Cassandra said with a smile. I smiled back. We hugged.

I heard the door and took my purse. It was the driver.

He opened the door for me and I got inside the car. In a moment we were driving.

I got out of the car and saw thousands of paparazzi. I walked in the building, and took off the wrap. I looked around and spotted... Charlotte? What is she doing here? Isn't she supposed to be sick? I walked over to her.