𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐫

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧: 𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯 and circe argue )

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐑

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 - 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐

"Didn't feel like going to the assembly?"

Sky shook his head at Circe's question as the two strolled away from the building towards the school grounds. Whether he cared to admit it or not, Sky did often lead his sister into trouble, not that she minded. Wherever Sky went, she followed. If they had no one, at least they had each other. And for Circe, it was easier to be around Sky at the moment that anyone else: he didn't know about her and Riven, or the lack of relationship at the current moment, and he wouldn't question it.

"God no, don't fancy to talk about burned ones after . . . " Sky trailed off, digging his hands into his jeans as he kicked the ground. Circe knew perfectly what he meant. The time they had come across with one of those wretched creatures . . . it definitely scarred one's memories. And Circe didn't want to dwell on the past. Especially since the last time she cried over a burned one, Riven had seen her. "Anyways, how have you been doing? I've noticed you seem different lately."

It was Circe's turn to stare at the ground. "M'fine. Nothing much."

Sky stared at her unconvinced, but didn't press the matter, recognising Circe didn't want to speak about it. Staring straight ahead, he noticed a shadow of a person making their way across to the East Wing, making Sky squint his eyes. "Is that . . . Bloom?"

"Looks like her." Circe added, not feeling bothered enough to check twice as she glanced at where her brother stared. Without a second wasted, Sky started to walk in Bloom's direction, trying to catch up with the redhead fairy. Exhasperated, Circe hesitated before following Sky. "Bloody hell, he must really like Bloom."

The two siblings entered the East Wing, attempting to be quiet as they trailed behind Bloom. Unaware of their presence, Bloom opened a door, a loud creak echoing through the silence before Sky slammed it shut, raising an amused eyebrow. "What are you doing here?"

Bloom gasped loudly, pressing a hand to her chest as she attempted to calm her beating heart before glaring at the two. "If it isn't Satan's spawns . . . "

"Hey! I just want to get it out there that it was Sky's idea to follow you. I just had to make sure he didn't get in further trouble." Circe defended herself, ignoring Sky's blushing glare as she entered the room. 

The dust prickled Circe's nose as she passed her finger through a shelf, gathering dirt in her finger. Bloom entered the room last, hesitating before saying "I'm looking for any pictures of pregnant fairies around the year I was born."

Sky and Circe glanced at each other, the latter shrugging before grabbing a yearbook and helping the redhead. "I'm guessing same year as me? 2004?"

Nodding, Bloom stood near Sky as the two flipped over the same yearbook. Lifting her gaze, Circe softly smiled at watching Sky and Bloom standing close together as they spoke in low voices to each other. Not wanting to interrupt, she exited the room, planning to leave the two alone.

However, in plans of leaving alone, Circe fell right into someone's arms. Letting out a surprised humph, she tripped over their feet. With a yelp, Circe landed on the floor, hitting her head on the floor as her eyes were glued shut. With a groan she rubbed her head, flickering her eyes open. "Are you alright?"

Recognising the voice, Circe snapped her eyes open, meeting Riven's worried cerulean eyes that glanced to the place where Circe had hurt herself. Pushing him away, Circe scrambled to her feet as she glared at him. "As if you care. Wouldn't surprise me if you would've done that on purpose."

"I would never-" Riven started, interrupted as Sky and Bloom emerged from the room to check what the screams had been. 

"Riven?"

"And Beatrix." the redhead fairy added, smirking from behind Riven. Circe glanced at her, suddenly aware of her presence. Realisation dawned on her, as hurt flashed on her face as she glanced between Riven and Beatrix. Riven, aware of the look, frowned and looked away, as if confirming Circe's thoughts as she clenched her jaw, and stared at the ground. "Looks like we're not the only ones up to no good."

"I'm only looking for pictures of my parents . . . " Bloom muttered, shifting her weight.

An unrecognisible look flashed across Beatrix's face as her plump lips shifted to a smile. "Oh! We can help."

Riven raised his eyebrows, surprised. "We can?"

"The more the merrier, right?" 

Bloom glanced at Sky unsure, who shrugged, leaving the decision up to the fire fairy. After a moment of hesitation, she shrugged, gaining a sigh from Circe. Yet again more time with Riven. Yay. "Sure. Uhm, we're looking for pictures of pregnant fairies around 2004. May be subtle, like oversized clothing, or holding items over her stomach. It'd be easier if we split up?"

Agreeing, Beatrix quickly pulled Bloom into a room, wanting to be alone with her. Sky quickly followed, and before they knew it, Riven and Circe had been left in the room alone. Riven turned at her, searching for the words. "Ci-"

Circe glanced at him before turning on her heel, walking down the hallway in search for a room with yearbooks. Footsteps followed behind her, making Circe roll her eyes as she creaked open the metal door. Helping her, Riven held the door open, making Circe enter the room in a rush.

"So, what exactly are we looking for?"

Circe was already walking to the other end of the room, narrowing her eyes at the boy. "I'd rather we didn't talk."

Rolling his eyes, Riven entered the room, letting go of the door. It creaked shut, making Circe glance up with her eyes widened as the door slammed shut, creating a loud bang that echoed across the building. Riven and Circe stared at each other before the latter rushed at the door, attempting to open it.

It wouldn't budge.

Slamming her hand on it, Circe groaned loudly as she turned to Riven. "You idiot! It won't open now."

Slowly grinning amused, he leaned an arm on a column above his head, making his shirt slid up which flustered Circe. "Would it be so bad to be stuck with me?"

Groaning with disbelief, Circe turned around and banged her head on the door with frustration, trying to open it once again.

But the door was shut and locked, with no appearence of it opening any time soon.

posted a beatrix fanfic, if ya'll wanna check it out!

also who likes my gif? wink wink