𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 - 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍

"Thanks for inviting me to lunch." Circe commented, bringing the fork with pasta stuck on its end to her mouth.

Bloom waved her hand dismissively, propping her legs on top of the desk. The redhead fairy had invited Circe, wanting to get closer to Sky's sister. "No worries, I had a feeling you would want to avoid Riven for a while."

Circe cocked an eyebrow, wiping her bottom lip. "W-what? Why would I-"

"Briar told us about last night." Aisha spoke up as she paced around the room sorting files. "I have to admit . . . Riven? Really?"

Bloom nodded in agreement as Circe snorted, running her fingers through her hair. "Yeah well, it was a one time thing, so no need to discuss it any longer. It was just a kiss."

"What, you and Riven?" added Musa, entering the room with an apple in her hand as she took a seat, smirking at Circe who groaned loudly as she smacked her forehead on the desk. Seemed like Briar couldn't keep a secret. "I heard it was more than a kiss. More like you two were about to rip your clothes off each-"

"Okay!" Circe interrupted, pushing her chair back. "I was drunk."

Aisha cocked an eyebrow, leaning back. "So it's true? DO you have feelings for him?"

Scoffing, Circe attempted to conceal her blush as she shook her head, slightly rambling nervously. "What? Ha! No. Like him? No way. I don't like him. He's loud and obnoxious, and the thing he does with his hands when he's angry, is like the most annoying thing ever."

The girls stared at her, slightly smirking as they awaited for Circe to realise what she had said. Slowly sinking down in her seat in realisation, Circe slowly sighed as she slumped. "Okay. Maybe-"

Musa softly squealed, throwing a fist in the air. "Called it. And not because I used my powers to read your feelings. You were just that obvious."

"But . . . I'm scared. Of what me and Riven are becoming."

Aisha and Bloom shared a glance. "You're already enemies. How much worse can it get?"

Musa leaned in, agreeing. "Yeah. As soon as you stop pretending that you don't like him, you'll realise that it truly isn't that bad. Sure, Riven might be the worst option out of all the boys at school. But at least you're taking one step out of the denial."