Entrance Exams

Before we start, I have a question for everyone. If/When Izuku is finally healed of his burns, should he change the top of his outfit? If so, what would you rather see?

 If/When Izuku is finally healed of his burns, should he change the top of his outfit? If so, what would you rather see?

This, but with the stripes completely black?

Or this outfit with more red?

Please let me know in the comments!

Izuku stood staring at the large doors leading up to U.A. Hero School with a glare from underneath his red and black metal mask. The size of the school stood as a shock to many potential students, a sign of prestige and intimidation. Izuku, however, would not be afraid of a simple building.

"OUT OF MY WAY, YOU DAMN EXTRAS!" A familiar, rough voice said as he shoved people aside. Beneath the mask, Izuku's eyes widened as he saw him shove Momo and Ochako, the two stumbling slightly. His body moved as he stood in front of the angry explosive Pomeranian of a human, gloved hand holding Katsuki's throat in a vice grip. He glared as he leaned slightly to stare into the angry eyes of his former friend. Izuku then shook his head and let go of Bakugou, stepping back and pointing at the people the explosive blonde shoved.

Bakugou however, just let out a dismissive sound and stomped off into the building. The two girls he had befriended walked up and saw him glaring in the direction that boy stomped off in, angry raspy grunts leaving Izuku's mouth. "Thanks for standing up for us, Midoriya-Kun." Momo said as Ochako readjusted her bag as she gave a large grin to him. Izuku's breathing slowed down as his glare lessened. With a nod to the two girls, he walked into U.A. with Shoto, Mina, and Tsuyu following close behind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once they were inside with the other candidates, the room they were all in darkened before a light turned on over the hero Present Mic. "WHAT'S UP UA CANDIDATES! THANKS FOR TUNING INTO ME, YOUR SCHOOL DJ! CAN I GET A HEEEEYYYY!" Izuku's mouth opened but only a raspy groan left his mouth. This was not unnoticed by Momo, Ochako, a blue-haired applicant, and the hero himself.