Act 11 Scene 3

The next morning when I woke up the first thing I seen was Xander who was already awake looking down at me.

"Everything about yesterday was absolutely wonderful, thank you for everything Xander," I said.

"As much as I would love to stay here with you all day we do have to get ready don't we," he replied giving me a kiss before getting out of bed. He was ready quickly. "Should I get Nefertari to help you?" I nodded and then tried to get back to sleep as quickly as I could.

I never got that much more extra sleep as of course Nefertari got here quickly, after a bath I was finally all dressed and ready for the morning.

"I'll have everything packed for you by the time your ready to leave Vikky," she said as I left the room. I could sense the sadness in her voice, for the honeymoon no retainers are going with us, which of course greatly worried them but finally they accepted it.

"I joined everyone for breakfast and all the talk was about yesterdays events.

Besides Xander and myself leaving for our honeymoon, my family was also leaving today to return to Vimore.

Goodbyes to everyone was difficult but I was only going to be gone for a month, Xander and I had decided to spent two weeks each in our countries. Xander has two weeks planned for us in Nohr and I have two weeks planned for us in Vimore, so we would be seeing my family a lot sooner than his siblings.

While were gone Camilla and Leo are in charge of things, how that will go I have no idea.

Once my family was gone Nefertari and Alexandros packed our things on Veronica and once I was sat behind Xander on his horse we left, I had no idea where we were going, but I trusted Xander

But there was one thing I knew for certain, nothing was worth the amount of happiness I have with Xander, so much as happened for us to reach this point, but I wouldn't change a thing. Ok maybe a few things could've gone better, but I have Xander and he has me and nothing will change that.