"I don't know but it would be really cool to dye it" she said as she looked at a beige cardigan at a display.

"What colour?"

"Purple or leave it brown and dye blonde highlights" she answered and they continued walking down the street quickly so they wouldn't loose the bus.

"I think the purple one is gonna suit you more" Regulus said as they boarded the bus and took their seats.

Regulus who wasn't familiar with muggle transportation was looking around the bus with a funny look on his face.

"You should stop looking around like that, they are gonna think you are stupid. You are moving your head in all directions weirdly" Delilah advised him and rested her head in his shoulder for the rest of the ride as he looked outside from the window.

"It's...fascinating"

Delilah only gave a small laugh and looked up at him with a smile.

His eyes fell upon her lips, she smile slyly as he leaned in for a kiss and she turned her head left and his lips touched her cheek.

"That was cruel" he said with a fake hurt face as his hands gripped her waist.

"What happened Mr Black? You can't resist me?" she asked with a smirk, there was no point trying to deny it, he knew that. She already knew she was right.

"I just missed you darling, that's all" he said and he lowered his voice, his British accent coming out thicker.

"Regulus we are in public" she said and hit his arm after she recovered from her small shock.

He only lowered his head and let out a breathy laugh near her ear. Her eyes widened and she glared at him as he smirked triumphantly and kissed her nose.

They got off the bus and Delilah led him towards a small alley. "What are we doing here?" he asked as he looked around.

"There is a small music shop here and I need a new bag for my guitar" she answered as they entered a small shop.

The whole shop screamed vintage. There were guitars on the walls, pianos at the back, trumpets and flutes on the shelves, but what caught his attention was a big room that had different kinds of instruments all around.

He left Delilah to pick a case for her guitar and made his way towards the music room, his eyes immediately landed in the violin and he picked up the instrument delicately as he started to play.

He lost contact with the world after a few minutes of playing and didn't notice Delilah standing at the doorway staring at him.

Once he finished playing the song he heard slow clapping, he turned his head and saw Delilah walking into the room.

"Not bad Black" she praised and clapped him in the back. His blushed but turned his head the other way so she couldn't see.

"We need to head out though, it's already seven and we need to get dinner" she said and he nodded as they walked to the counter to pay for her guitar case.

"That would be 35 pounds" the man behind the counter said and Delilah gave him the money before they exit the shop and waited by the road for a taxi.

Once they saw one, Delilah raised her hand and it stopped in from of them as they both got in the backseats.

"Where to?" asked the driver as he drives down the road.

"Grant Hotel Laricis" answered Delilah and the man nodded making a left turn and continuing down the road.

The car ride was silent, Delilah was resting her head on the window, her eye half closed due to the exhaustion. Regulus was staring outside the window seeing as the sky darken and some stars staring to show.

The driver stopped in front of the main doors of the hotel and Delilah gave him the money their ride costed.

The teens walked into the hotel giving a polite nod the lady at the reception and made their way up the stairs. They reached their room on the third floor and Delilah fished the hey out of her purse and unlocked the door.

They let their bags down and Regulus offered to go first to shower so he can get the food while Delilah showers after him. She agreed with a nod and went to fetch the towels from the wardrobe, she left them on the counter on the bathroom and she made her way towards the desk with the mirror to take of her jewellery.

She removed her earrings and rings quickly then moved to her bracelets. She struggled to remove them necklace and started cursing out trying to remove it.

"Why the hell are you cursing again?" asked Regulus with a laugh, as he exited the bathroom with only a towel around his waist on.

Delilah tried not to stare but it was kinda hard when all his upper body was exposed. 'Fuck, he has abs' she thought but quickly snap out of it when she remembered hat she still hadn't answered his question.

"The stupid necklace won't come off" she said and gestured towards her gold necklace and not the chain she had around her neck.

Regulus took long steps towards her and gestured for her to take the ponytail out of the way. She put it into a quick bone and his hands came in contact with her skin as he removed the necklace slowly.

"There you go" he said as he handed her the gold necklace and she nodded not trusting her mouth.

He raised his eyebrows at her from the mirror and she rolled her eyes at him walking into the bathroom. She took a quick shower without doing her hair since she washed them yesterday.

The hot water relaxed her muscles and she let out a tired sigh. After washing her body she exit the shower and brushed her teeth before removing her fairy braids and putting her curly hair into a low ponytail.

She exit the bathroom and quickly got dressed since Regulus wasn't here with the food yet.

She lied in her bed and closed her eyes exhaustion taking over her. The door opening though disturbed the silence she so deeply wanted.

"I brought you rice and chocolate pudding" said Regulus and placed the tray with the food on her bed before sitting there too.

They simply sat there as Delilah told him about a book she just finished reading about a gang that wanted to break into an Ice Court, he didn't hear much he was too focused on he lips and the way her eyes shined when she talked about something she was passionate about.

He nodded along at what she said and he do even notice when she had finished her food and plopped her head on his lap closing her eyes.

His hand immediately went to brush her hair while she got comfortable, and eventually she fell asleep. He tucked her under the covers and went to leave but she stopped him by grabbing his hand.

"Stay" she mumbled sleepily and opened the covers from him to get under. He obeyed quietly and she rested her head on his chest falling asleep once again to his heart beating fast.

—————————————————————————
Hey!

That's the chapter for today, tell me your thoughts on it And what would you like to see more of, the Marauders?, Monica?

Eat and drink some water! And always remember that you are beautiful💛

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!