Vansh; nooooooooooo

Vihaan ( laughing like a maniac); relax bro... don't shout  .... its my luck... That time she refused me.... but see now she is willingly in my arms... 

Vansh; don't you dare Vihaan... you are crossing your limits.... don't dare to touch her.... Vihaaannnn ...... you cannot get her never... ever.... 

Vihaan slapped Vansh hard..... pulling Vansh by his hair,

Vihaan; ( angrily) what d you think .... you can save her from me by changing her face... no...never... I told you na... I will surely make you lost everything you have...

Vansh; ( furiously) Vihaaannn you better pray I don't get up.... I didn't saw the beast inside me yet.... think twice before you get close to her.... she will never love you....

Vihaan; huh? love? no bro.... this not a triangle love story.... this is a legend of hatred not love.... I never loved her... but her beauty made me crazy .... now she will be punished for not accepting me that time...... and let me remind you... for her now I am her Vansh sooo....

Vansh;   Vihaaannn.... I''ll kill you.... listen ,your enmity is with me... leave her and kill me... I willingly accept death but leave her for god's sake.....

Vihaan; oh Devdas mode.... ( pointing the knife towards Vansh who is tied to a chair tightly) remember my dearest twin bro.... I will not let you die so easily.... be ready you will die in a special manner...... '' Death from my lady love''

Vihaan left from there making Vansh lost in Vihaan's last statement... '' Death from my lady love'' 

In somewhere....,

Man; mom he is furious to take revenge on Vansh....

woman; poor boy.....  and so soon we will get our revenge on Raisinghania family... Kabir, tell me what is our next plan....

( yes... the man turned to be Kabir.... and the woman is none other than his dearest mom Anupriya)

Kabir; ( laughing) mom now we have to wait a little.. I don't think Vansh may think that his ....

voice; twin bro will make his life a living hell....

Anupriya ( hugging the man); Vihaan.... my son .....

Vihaan ; mom today we have to celebrate our Victory....

Anupriya; explain please....

Vihaan; oh mom... I am tired ... Kabbu please explain

Kabir; mom today Riddima got her memory back.... so half of our plan finished by now....

Vihaan; ha mom the rest will do Riddima by herself....

The trio laughed and celebrate their Victory as they want.......

In RV mansion,

Everyone was silent... nobody utter a word.... Arohi is weeping thinking Riddu will leave them... Deep was still lost in his thoughts.... whole family was weeping in their hearts... no one went to see Riddu though she get conscious... The Vansh ( vihaan) entered...

Vansh ( Vihaan); Uncle... RIddima... where is her...

Deep; Vansh she is in her room...

Vansh ran towards her room and entered shouting ''Riddima''... as soon as Riddu saw Vansh  , she ran and hugged him tightly)

Riddu; ( crying) Vansh..... I am back... your Pari came back... 

Vansh( Vihaan); shhh sweat heart, stop crying... see I am here... so no need of worrying.... ok...( cupping her face) look at me.... smile please for me....

Riddu smiled a bit.... Then she again hugged him saying,

Riddu; Vansh.... Vansh.... Where is he? where ...... ( angrily) he has to pay Vansh for doing such a game with our lives..... 

Vansh( Vihaan); who sweat heart.... 

Riddu; Vihaaannnnn.... ha Vansh I know he is the reason for our states.... I.... I..... I can kill him right now if he is in front of me.... Vansh go ... go and find that bastard at any cost and let me finish his chapter .....

Hearing this Vihaan's blood boiled .... but this is what he also want... so being normal...

Vansh( Vihaan); sweat heart , if you want you can kill him right now....

Riddu; What ?

................................................................................................................

After reading the chapter, me like that....,

              * what the hell... what is the reason for Vihaan's this much hatred?

              * why Vihaan called Anupriya '' mom'' if he is Vansh twin?

              * what is the other revenge that Kabir and Anupriya mentioned?

              * if Vihaan doesn't love Riddu ,then why he doesn't kill her?

             * what is Vihaan meant by '' Death from my lady love'' ?

             * will Riddu able to find that this is not real Vansh?

..................................................................................................

Sorry guys if you don't like this track.... but be patient ... 

'' Patient is bitter but its fruit is sweet''.....

see whether you can answer the above questions....

Until next stay safe and happy

Don't forget to vote guys.....