Chapter 7 Riser Phoenix

Start from the beginning

Sora: I wish you were here...

Sora then looked behind the picture and saw another picture when he was younger along with his Master.

Sora: You too, Perv...

Suddenly, a magic circles appeared besides him and he look confused and quickly put the picture back and put it away.

Sora: What the...?

Rias then emerged from the circle and Sora looked surprised.

Sora: Rias? Uh, hey, what's up? Is there another stray devil on the loose?

Rias then climbed on the bed and pinned him towards the bed.

Rias: Sora, please you have to take me.

Sora: Pardon?

Rias: I need you to take my virginity. And I need you to do it now!

Sora looked at her completely shocked.

Sora: WHATTTT?!?!

Rias then turned off the lights and started undo he shirts and Sora continued to looked at her shocked.

Sora: R-Rias...! Stop please, this is embarrassing...

Rias: Do you not want to? Am I not good enough...?

Sora: No, that's not what I mean...

Rias: I've given this a lot of thought and there's just no other way.

Sora: What do you mean?

Rias: Once they known that I have become ruin. I can finally be free.

Rias then climbed into the bed and pin Sora downed.

Sora: Is this a little bit sudden. And whose they?

Rias: I mean your a virgin right? Neither of us may have much experience with it, but I'm sure we'll figure something out.

Sora then blushed heavily and Rias was about to grabbed his hand, but a magic circles suddenly appeared and Sora saw that Rias looked upset.

Rias: I have a feeling I got here to late.

Sora: To late?

A girl then appeared from the magic circles and Sora saw that she had a silver hair and was wearing a maid outfit.

???: Really, Rias? You're here with these lowborn? You realize Sirzechs is going to be terribly disappointed in you

Sora: Sirzechs? Isn't he...?

Rias: My older brother...

Rias then stood up and looked at the unknown person.

Rias: My virtue, is mine as I do it as I please. How is it wrong for me to give it to whomever I want? And another thing, I will not allow anyone to call one of my honored servant a low born. I don't care if you're my brothers Queen or not!