Xuan Yuanhan stepped forward to help his brother, "You don't need to blame yourself, I don't blame you. Brother Huang also has it. If it hadn't been for choosing her for you, it wouldn't have happened today."

"Wen Wenqian is Jingxi's niece in the end, what are you going to do with the Queen?" The queen mother saw the two brothers in harmony, so she calmed down and continued to ask Xuanyuan Han.

"Xun has ascertained that the incident has nothing to do with Jingxi Hou's government. It was only because of Wen Wenqian's greed. I don't think it should be made public, otherwise my brother is in the middle of the DPRK and I am afraid that someone will do it The article is not good for Huang's reputation. "Xuanyuan Hancheng also thought about it in his heart.

"The emperor is thinking about his younger brother everywhere, and the younger brother is really ashamed." Xuan Yuanhan was very moved when he heard this.

"Huanger, what your emperor said is reasonable, then quietly dispose of Wen Wenqian." The queen mother thought for a while and agreed.

"My brother-in-law wants to take the princess to the emperor's mausoleum to guard the emperor's mausoleum. After the one-year filial piety period, it is announced that the princess has got an acute illness." Be regarded as an explanation to the emperor.

"Go to guard the emperor's tomb? You are right, emperor brother, you don't have to be so." Xuanyuan Hancheng said.

"Please complete the emperor." Xuanyuan Hanqi said firmly.

Xuanyuan Hancheng repeatedly persuaded that Xuanyuan Hanqi still insisted, and Xuanyuan Hancheng couldn't agree.

Above the chapel today, the King of Wings urged to go to the Emperor's Mausoleum during the period of filial piety, and the Emperor's permission. For a while, the ministers couldn't figure out their heads, and didn't understand why they came so suddenly. There is a lot of discussion underneath, some boasting Wang Chunxiao and some sensitive people smelling a little strange. The well-informed ministers knew that the 100th day feast of the eldest prince had changed yesterday, but they did not know what was related to it.

At this point, Wen Wenqian was dressing in the Wing King's Mansion. "His ... what's going on with you today, uneasy."

Wen Wenqian touched the aching hair and gently hinted at Qi Er. "Qi Er was scared last night. You don't need to worry about it. You have followed me since I was a kid. I also like you the most, and I can't live without you. You also know me, and the most nostalgic person."

After I was afraid that this chess player could not stay last night, Wen Wenqian secretly planned in her heart. However, Qier has always been by her side. If she suddenly dies, she will definitely be noticed. At that time, she will pay more attention to what she has brought out, and she will always consider it. Anyway, Qier is always with her, and she dare not betray her.

"No. Slaves understand." Qi Er listened to Princess Wing's words, and her heart was cold. At this time, she was very grateful that she had already been out with Wing King and Pan last night. If the other maidservants heard the words of Princess Wing, they would be at ease. But she is not ...

Qier waited for the princess to grow up, so she knew her habits very well. When the princess lied, her voice would be extraordinarily gentle, and she would unconsciously touch her thumb and little finger. Qier looked at Princess Wing's unconscious movements and words of gentle appeasement, and knew that Princess Wing's words were insincere. Wing King entered the palace at noon today. I don't know what will be waiting for Princess Wing when he returns home ...