Chapter 20

Zhang Huiniang is busy cooking red eggs in the kitchen, not to mention the joy. Da'er gave birth to a big fat boy. Jiabao had a good time in the palace. This year, his family had a good harvest and his income increased a lot. These are all good things, and I am happy to think about it.

Lin Dazhuang looked so happy at Zhang Huiniang, and didn't know how to speak about Lin Jiabao's affairs.

"By the way, the child's father, when you went to Beijing a few days ago, the Zhou Hai family came to me and asked if Zhou Hai and Li'e could make a marriage first. I think Lier is also 15 this year, and it's time to settle down first. Zhang Huiniang asked Lin Dazhuang.

"Settle down earlier, you can talk to the Zhou Hai family tomorrow, it is best to settle down before Bo Geer's full moon." Bo Geer is Lin Jiabo's nickname for his son. His name is Lin Guangbo, which means knowledgeable, Lin Jiawen hopes his son will be young in the future.

Lin Dazhuang was thinking about Jiabao's affairs and wouldn't know when it would be announced. It wouldn't be calm at that time. Lier's family affairs should be settled earlier and be more at ease. As for the dragon and phoenix are still small, I can only say it later.

"It seems to be anxious ..." Zhang Huiniang said.

"Xiao Ding didn't need a lot of work. Besides, this brother's full moon should be handled well. After that, he will start to prepare for the hometown test for the next year. There is too much work for the New Year. There are too many things. ... Will be dragged to next year. It's settled earlier. "Lin Dazhuang said.

Zhang Huiniang thought and felt reasonable, saying, "I'll go to Zhou's house tomorrow."

The next day, Zhang Huiniang went to Zhou Hai's house. The Zhou Hai family also wants to settle earlier. Now the days of the Lin family are getting better and better, many people are staring ... Zhou Hai ’s mother knows that her son likes Lin Lier when he is a child, and the son has already identified her in his heart. If anything happens, It's too late to cry. Settle down early, you may have long dreams.

Zhang Huiniang was also very satisfied with Zhou Hai. The Zhou family had kindness to their Lin family. In the early years when she was in difficulties with Da Zhuang, thanks to the help of the Zhou family. Zhou Hai not only did good farm work, but also learned hunting skills with his father, Zhou Mu. Therefore, the family had a good time. They often have wild game teething festivals. Sometimes they have good luck and can get some leather and sell a lot of money. Zhou Hai's temperament is honest and steady, Lin Li'er won't suffer if she marries in the past.

The Lin family and the Zhou family negotiated and agreed to let Zhou Hai and Lin Lier get married after the autumn harvest next year. The Zhou family moved quickly, and a matchmaker was invited within a few days and Xiaoding was appointed.

Lin Lier has rarely gone out and hid in her room to embroider her wedding dress since her marriage. This time the ceremony brought back by the capital has red brocade, and embroidering the wedding dress is particularly beautiful.

Huszhan, the descendant of the Prince's Gate, took a few guards and a group of men. He received the order of His Royal Highness to go to Linjia Village to give Lin Xiaozhu's nephew a full moon ceremony. They didn't dare to delay along the way, and hurried up, and finally arrived in Xuzhou two days before the full moon.

After arriving in Xuzhou, Huszhan and his party first went to Shiqishan, the prefecture of Xuzhou.

Shi Qishan heard his subordinates report the visit of His Highness to His Royal Highness. Although he was a little surprised, he didn't dare to delay, and immediately went to meet him in person.