Xuanyuan Hancheng seemed to see the mother-in-law's thoughts. He didn't care to raise the pier to the mother-in-law. In recent days, this kid has spent too much time on Guabao, and he has to be ranked second. But how good is Baobao will be sad and sad, think about it or give up.

Dundun still giggled heartlessly, not knowing that his father's thoughts had turned back and forth. Dundun was not afraid to laugh when he saw someone, and won the favor of a group of women in the harem. Everyone boasted and praised him, saying that the child was long and handsome, and his eyes were big and bright. Temper is also pleasing and clever, do not like crying, all follow Huang Guijun.

People in Lin Jiabao said that Dundun was very happy like him, and his smile was bright. The praises from the crowd to the puddles pleased him more than they praised him. Xuanyuan Hancheng loved seeing Baobao's smiling face most, and he was so tired of that happy expression.

After the banquet, Baobao returned to Pingle Court with her child and Xuanyuan Hancheng.

"Guabao gave Dundun the care of a grandmother. You have been holding it for a day. Your hands are sore." Xuan Yuanhan accepted that Guabao returned and still holding Dundun to coax. Over son.

"It's okay, you don't feel the weight when you hold it." After Dundun took off, he felt his arms hurt. Unconsciously rubbed his arms.

Xuanyuan Hancheng held his fat son and looked at the meat on his little arm like lotus root. Xuanyuan Hancheng squeezed gently and turned his weight upside down. "Dandun has gained weight recently."

Dundun shifted from the fragrant and warm father's arms to his father's strong chest. I was a little struggling. When Xuanyuan Hancheng turned his hands upside down, he was not troubled. He was giggling a little, thinking he was playing with him. After a while, he saw that Xuanyuan Hancheng didn't move, and started humming, and his little body started to jump up and down in Xuanyuan Hancheng's arms.

"Haha, you kid." Xuanyuan Hancheng reluctantly turned him upside down, making him giggled.

"Dundun likes you like this!" Guabao said with a smile while watching Xuanyuan Hancheng's father and son interaction.

Xuanyuan Hancheng teased his son again for a while, and after Dundun was tired and fell asleep, Xuanyuan Hancheng gave him to Shu Ya and let her go to the grandmother to take care of him.

Since Lin Jiabao was named Emperor Guigui, besides Shu Ya and Shu Qin, the big palace girl beside him has added two new players, Shu Qi and Shu Hua. The second-class maid also added four more.

Shu Ya's personality is steady and careful, Lin Jiabao asked Shu Ya and his queen mother-in-law to send Chen Ye, the young prince, and three grandmothers to look after the puddles together.

After Shu Ya hugged her legs, Xuanyuan Hancheng finally got the chance to get close to Baobao. At last, when Baobao was out of confinement, Xuanyuan Han couldn't wait to get in touch with Baobao.

"Since Baobao has got the pride, he has ranked Xianggong in the back." Xuanyuan Hancheng pulled Baobao to the bed.

"Dundun is still small, Xiangong, don't eat Dundun's vinegar." Lin Jiabao said softly.

"I know that I am jealous of Xianggong, and I don't want to know how to compensate Xianggong ... Um ..." Xuanyuan Hancheng asked with a husky voice: "Guaibao ... Do you want Xianggong?"