"The second prince and princess Li came to meet Lin Guijun." The little **** came and reported.

"Please come in." Lin Jiabao had never heard of Wen Wenqian's mention of coming to visit him, and didn't think much.

Gui Yan heard her second princess and Tai Fei Li frown slightly. Li Shangfei's father, Li Shangshu, was just fired. I heard it was because her sister-in-law offended Lin Guijun in words, and also clashed with Lin Guijun's brother. I must have come here today for this.

Xuanyuan Hancheng didn't mention it with Lin Jiabao. He was close to production. He didn't want this kind of trivial matter to disturb him.

Wen Wenqian entered Pingle Court and saw Lin Jiabao, who was embraced by everyone.

"Lin Guijun has disappeared for some days, how is it going?" Wen Wenqian looked at Lin Jiabao's belly with a smile on her face, and gently reminded him. "Lin Guijun is precious, so be extra careful when you walk."

"I will be careful." Lin Jiabao thanked Wen Wenqian for his kind reminder and said hello to Tai Fei Li.

Seeing Lin Jiabao's mild attitude, Li Junru said to him, "Lin Guijun, please take the liberty to visit today. Please forgive me."

"Is there anything wrong for Li Fei to come?" Lin Jiabao was a little confused about Li Fei's visit. He had only met Li Fei with Ansie before and his queen's queen, and the two never met.

"I ’m here today with Lin Guijun. It ’s not true that the younger brother and Ling Ling have misunderstood in the official school. Some words have hit you. My sister came to guilt Lin Guijun for you. The younger brother was spoiled by his father and mother at home. Now, I have thought about it behind closed doors, and the day of resumption is too long. I am afraid that the future career is hopeless. Now my father has been removed from his post by the emperor. He has been working in the ministry ... ”Li Junru put his attitude very low. , Full of suffering. "Lin Guijun begged you, can you talk to the emperor ..."

"I'm not very clear about my brother and my younger brother, but my brother is a very easygoing man, and he will never be too careless. As for the past, I don't care about it." Lin Jiabao knows his brother's personality, Will not actively conflict with others. The emperor must have the emperor's consideration. He should not have dismissed Li Taifei's father as a book holder for the conflict between his brother and the Li family.

Of course, Lin Jiabao wouldn't know. It was because of Li Junhao's words that Xuanyuan Hancheng moved to kill, and it was very forgiving to dismiss Shangshu.

"Lin Guijun, you are too modest. Who in the harem doesn't know your status in the emperor's heart. In the future, the little queen will be even more honorable. The emperor will definitely consider your words." Li Taifei saw Lin Guijun indifferent, and looked imploringly. To Wen Wenqian.

Wen Wenqian was displeased after hearing what Princess Li had just said that Lin Jiabao would give birth to a young prince. But on the surface, it still echoed Li Taifei's words. "Yeah, Lin Guijun should not be arrogant."

"I'm sorry, I can't help Mrs. Li's father." Lin Jiabao said apologetically.

"It's time for you to take a nap, Lin Guijun." Gui Ye saw that Lin Jiabao was a little bit embarrassed and was busy making a siege for his son.

"Prince Li and the second prince, I will not invite you to sit in the room today. I am a bit sleepy and want to go back to a nap." After walking for a while, Lin Jiabao also felt a little tired. Now his legs are a little swollen, but Qian Taiyi said that he would have to take a walk every day for a while, which would help him in the future, so Lin Jiabao kept gritting his teeth and insisting.