After the New Year, Lin Dazhuang and Zhang Huiniang brought their youngest son Lin Jiacai and his younger daughter Lin Xiuer, and the Lin Jiawen couple and his son Bo Geer went to Beijing together. The house and land of the family were taken care of by Lin Lier and son-in-law Zhou Hai.

Lin Lier and Zhou Haicheng became very lively that day. Many people from Peixian and even Xuzhou had sent people to celebrate and sent a lot of gifts. Lin Jiabao specially sent someone to send a set of ruby-inlaid head and face to add makeup to the second sister. Everyone in the Lin family was amazed when they saw such luxurious and exquisite jewelry. Lin Jiabao mentioned the good news that he was pregnant in his family book.

After Zhang Huiniang listened to Lin Jiawen after reading Jiabao's homework, she clasped her hands together and said, "God bless, Jiabao has children! I hope Jiabao can have a big fat boy!"

Everyone in the Lin family silently prayed to Heaven to bless Jiabao. With this good news, everyone's faces were filled with 12 points of joy.

When His Royal Highness ascended the throne as the emperor, the news that Lin Jiabao was seized as a prince was a sensation throughout Xuzhou. I did not expect that this small Linjia village actually had a noble prince. The Xuzhou prefectural government went to Linjia Daoxi in person. After that, the people who came to visit the Lin family always kept flowing. Someone began to think about their wedding ideas for the two young Lin family members. The Lin family members couldn't help but rushed to Beijing together.

As soon as Lin Dazhuang entered the capital, they saw Zuo Jingxian waiting. "Master Lin has disappeared for a long time. After the emperor learned that you were in Beijing, I was sent here to wait for you. The imperial city has prepared a house, please follow me."

The carriage of Lin Dazhuang's family followed Zuo Jingxian and entered the imperial city. The mansion is located in a better part of the imperial city. The interior decoration of the house is exquisite, and the pavilion buildings are exquisite.

Zuo Jingxian handed over the title deed of the house and the death deeds of all the subordinates in the house to Lin Dazhuang. "These people are carefully selected and tuned-the ones who have taught it are loyal."

"This ..." Lin Dazhuang took over, only feeling heavy on his hands.

Lin Jiawen stepped forward and fisted to Zuo Jingxian: "It's so thoughtful. Thank you so much, Master Zuo."

"Lin Ju is polite. The emperor attached great importance to Lin Guijun's family's visit to Beijing. Zuo did not dare to neglect. He should take care of everything." The emperor specifically ordered the errand, how dare he not care.

Zuo Jingxian said that he brought in another middle-aged man, "This is Yan Tong, the housekeeper in the house, and he takes care of things inside and outside the house on weekdays. You can tell him to do anything."

"Yan Tong pays homage to the masters." Yan Tong bowed down and saluted everyone in the Lin family.

In this way, the Lin Dazhuang family settled down in the capital city, because Jiabao was heavy, and it was inconvenient to go out to meet each other. In the following days, Lin Jiawen focused on reviewing his homework and preparing for the Guozi Supervision Entrance Examination in February.

In February, Lin Jiawen successfully entered the Guozijian with excellent results. He also met Qian Qingkun, who was strong when he came to Beijing last time.