"Mother." Lin Jiabao changed his words obediently, and Rou Nuo's voice called into the queen's heart.

"Ah ... good boy!" The queen touched Lin Jiabao's head.

The Queen then said to Xuanyuan Hancheng, "Chenger, please pay attention too. Don't make any mistakes this time."

"No. Children must be careful." Xuanyuan Hancheng remembered the child who had never been in the previous life, secretly vowing that he would never repeat the same mistakes in this life.

"Your father emperor fainted last time, and it hurt his vitality. Recently, I always feel tired and drink a lot of decoction of Taiyi, but I still don't see any improvement. Chenger, just come back and share some for your father emperor. "The queen told Xuanyuan Hancheng about the health of the emperor, and she was worried.

"The son-in-law must be regarded as the father of the emperor a lot of worries." Xuan Yuanhan listened to some concerns.

"And your brother is not a worry. Ri Ri Pao was in Peking Camp and did not return to the palace. He was very guilty about this time when you encountered the surprise attack of the king of the king, and practiced martial arts like a magic wand. Go and persuade him, those who are about to open the government to get married ... "The queen also said the current situation of the second prince Xuanyuan Hanqi.

"You can't blame him this time, and your son will persuade him." Xuanyuan Hancheng thought about going to Beidaying to talk to his brother tomorrow.

After Xuanyuan Hancheng and Lin Jiabao returned to Pingle Court, Qiu Yue came to report the situation in the East Palace during their absence. Later Qiu Yue told Lin Jiabao some palace affairs.

"Qiu Yi, Lin Fangjun is now twins. In the future, you will deal with ordinary things by yourself, which will make him less troublesome." The food at the entrance of Lin Fangjun should be handled by a person in the kitchen of Pingleyuan. "

"Congratulations to His Royal Highness, Congratulations to Lin Fangjun." Qiu Yue said to His Royal Highness and Lin Fangjun. "Old slaves must be properly arranged."

On the second day, Gui Yan, who was sent by the queen mother, arrived. Gui Yan was about forty years old, slightly fat, and also the oldest wife in the palace. She is well versed in medicine and is very skilled at taking care of pregnant women.

"Please greet Lin Fangjun." Gui Yan greeted Lin Jiabao.

"Guilin please get up soon." Lin Jiabao always respects the courtesy of the older sisters.

On the first day Gui Gui came to Pingle Court, they took Shu Qin and Shu Ya and they cleaned up Pingle Court again. Changed a lot of things she thought were hidden dangers or taboos. After removing all the incense in Pingle Garden, even Lin Jiabao's clothes were checked again, and he was very cautious. Then he worked with Shu Ya to formulate the recipe of Lin Bianjun. Daily inspection of the ingredients needed Attentively.

Xuanyuan Hancheng was also very satisfied with Gui Yan sent by his mother-in-law. The only thing that dissatisfied him was that Gui Yan wanted him to sleep with Guabao, which he ignored. He also understood Gui Yan's meaning, but he could not do it if he and Separately fell asleep. He can't adapt to the days when there is no good treasure in his arms.

Seeing His Royal Highness so resolutely, Gui Yan had no choice but to mention a few words before His Royal Highness to make His Highness restraint.