Lin Banjun's birthday banquet was held at the Wuhua Hall in the palace. Officials in Luzhou got the news, knowing that His Royal Highness Prince Lin Qingqing, who was so much loved by him, came to celebrate. Many valuable gifts were sent, which opened the eyes of everyone in the Lin family and made the Lin Dali's family look straight.

Lin Jiabao kindly and gently received the family members of the officials who came to celebrate, and he was very decent. Shiqishan and his wife from the prefecture of Xuzhou also came. Zhang Huiniang, Mrs. Qin and Lin Jiner already knew the wife of the prefecture. Several people talked together, so that they did not seem uncomfortable among the official wives.

Ke Meili, Lin Chuner and Lin Xiaer were not so comfortable. No one came to talk to them, and they took the initiative to get up but couldn't talk at all.

As soon as the banquet arrived, Xuanyuan Hancheng and Lin Jiabao were seated. Lin Dazhuang's family and Qin's family have been placed in front. Lin Dali's family is a bit behind, and Ke Meili is very dissatisfied with this but dare not say anything.

Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Lin Dali's family coldly. He knew what Lin Dali's family had done. Of course, if they were n’t going to the palace, they decided to let them go because of this Xuanyuan Hancheng. But if they came up with any moths, he would never be light.

In addition to delicious dishes and wine, there were also dancing and dancing on the table. The dancers danced, the dancer's posture seemed astonished, and Lin Chuner's husband watched.

At the end of the banquet, a splendid firework rose above the palace. Xuanyuan Hancheng embraced Lin Jiabao in front of everyone without hesitation, "Do you like it?" He knows that Baobao likes watching fireworks the most.

"I like it! I am very happy!" Lin Jiabao generously let Xuanyuan Han support.

Officials in Luzhou looked at the pair of crickets, thinking in their hearts that the trip was right.

Lin Xia'er's expression of admiration stared at His Royal Highness with affection, fantasizing that she would be the one in His Royal Highness's arms.

Lin Lier kept watching Lin Dali's family, and when she saw Lin Xiaer's expression, she guessed what she was thinking in her heart. Lin Li'er despised Lin Xia'er's appearance. She dared to think about His Royal Highness. Lin Lier secretly decided to spend her days in the palace. Pay close attention to Lin Xia'er, but you can't let her break.

After the banquet, Xuanyuan Han left the obedient Baobao who had already been faint. Xuan Yuanhan accepted that Baobao was happy today, and he allowed him to drink some fruit wine. He didn't want to be overwhelmed by Baobao, so he was drunk after drinking two glasses.

Being able to spend his birthday together with his family and Xianggong, Lin Jiabao feels extremely happy today. Lin Jiabao was dizzy, his footwork was unstable, and the whole person seemed to step on the clouds.

On the way back to the sleeping hall, Lin Jiabao said suddenly, "I can dance too, Xianggong ... I can dance too."

Lin Jiabao was talking, walking a little bit, and humming unknown songs, he began to circle around Xuanyuan Han.

Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at the "dance" of Baobao in tears and laughed, holding his body and hugging. "Well, don't jump, Baobao, you should be dizzy."