"Don't be afraid, good boy, nothing will happen." Xuanyuan Hancheng ordered to others: "If you can quickly go to the shore, you can swim down the river and go back. It should be not far from the shore."

"Noah." Yuan Fu and Yuan Qing nodded solemnly. Fortunately, everyone who came on board today will be watery, and no one will object. The guards struck vigorously with their hands.

At this moment, the two harems on the boat cried, "Slaves can't be water ... Lord, save me ..." A woman walked on the rickety splint and rushed over to Xuanyuan Hancheng.

Lin Jiabao, who was beside Xuanyuan Hancheng, was stunned by her, and fell into the river unsteadily. Xuanyuan Hancheng reached out to grab, and had no time to catch a piece of clothing from Guabao, he hesitated to follow Guabao to jump into the river. The ship exclaimed Yuanfu and their guards! "His Royal Highness! Lin Fangjun!"

The river was very cold. Lin Jiabao tried hard to remember the swimming position and didn't let himself sink, but took several sips. Xuan Yuanhan took a tour to Lin Jiabao's side and took him in the direction of the painting. Seeing that he was going to swim to the boat, an accident happened. With only a sigh, the stern broke apart. A huge shock hit both of them, and a pile of broken wood hit them, all of a sudden hitting them far away.

Xuanyuan Han Chengsheng stood up to the impact, covering up as much as possible for Baobao. A sharp piece of wood penetrated his left shoulder with the impact. Xuanyuan Han groaned, holding his teeth.

Lin Jiabao heard the voice, "What's wrong with you?"

Xuan Yuanhan breathed, his chest was already red. "Xianggong is fine, don't worry about Baobao, we just swim to the shore."

Lin Jiabao swam hard and looked up to see the vast river, where there was the shadow of the painting. Xuanyuan Hancheng gradually felt that his left hand could not be lifted, and his eyes were dark, but he still kicked his legs hard. You swim, seeing the big wood floating on the river, the two lie on their feet and save effort.

At this time Lin Jiabao discovered that Xuan Yuanhan was injured, "Xianggong, you are bleeding and injured ... wow ..."

"Xiangong is okay ... only minor injuries." Xuan Yuanhan Cheng appeased Guabao.

Lin Jiabao swam aimlessly for a long time and finally saw the land. At this time, Xuanyuan Hancheng was already groggy, and he lost a lot of blood and supported him to swim to the shore.

"Xiangong, you wake up ... we are on the shore, Xianggong ... Xianggong." Lin Jiabao anxiously called Xuanyuan Hancheng.

Xuanyuan Hancheng heard the voice of Guabao in his ear. He wanted to respond to Guabao, but he could not help but fell into a coma.

When Xuanyuan Hancheng opened his eyes again, he found that he was in a thatched thatched house. His head was still a little dizzy, and looking around did not find the figure of Baobao. Xuan Yuanhan Cheng was anxious, he only remembered to swim to the shore with Baobao, after which he became unconscious.

With a squeak, the door was opened. "Ah, you finally woke up." A fat grandma came in. "You can jeopardize your family. He doesn't know how many tears he has wiped these days!"

"Excuse me, this sister-in-law, what about my twins?" Xuanyuan Hancheng interrupted his words and asked anxiously.

"Don't worry about this later life, your family Shuanger went to the village head to make Shou Tao. You are really blessed. Your family's craftsmanship is really nothing. That Shou Tao made fast and beautiful, taste It's fine. "Grandma said enthusiastically what happened in the past few days.