Xuanyuan Han Cheng held Baobao's hand back and forth, and slowly moved down, rubbing Baobao's hips. Press him to himself, let Baobao feel his fiery.

Lin Jiabao feels that Xianggong today is very different. Unlike the gentleness in normal days, today's kiss is like a storm, and he has no time to breathe. "Um ... sangong."

Xuanyuan Han took a cross and picked up Baobao and put him lightly on the bed. Looking at the trust of Guabao, "Guabao ... we're not waiting for our birthday, shall we?"

After these days of hardships, he really couldn't help it anymore. Both the body and the mind clamored for the complete possession of Good Treasure. Only by making Good Treasure truly his can he be relieved.

Lin Jiabao felt Xianggong's fiery and hard, and he understood that Xianggong had been working hard for him. "Okay ..." As soon as the words of good words came to an end, Xuanyuan Hancheng had lowered his head and kissed Baobao again. He exchanged the breath of each other with his dexterous tongue and obedient treasure, and the sweet taste made him sink.

Xuan Yuanhan unbuttoned the baobao's robe, leaving red marks on the delicate neck. Then came to the clavicle again, leaving a little mark. Guabao Bainen's body was exposed in front of Xuanyuan Hancheng's eyes, and the two red beans on his chest were beautiful.

Xuanyuan Hancheng kissed all the way down, biting a thin lick _ kiss. Stroking another red bean with the other hand, "Um ... yeah ..." Lin Jiabao's body was already sensitive, and where it stood, it was already chanting.

Xuanyuan Hancheng loved these two red beans well, making them more brilliant, and he couldn't help trying it again. Then Xuanyuan Hancheng stayed on Guabao's small belly button, and his hands also came to the inside of Guabao's thigh, stroking the delicate and smooth skin.

"Huh ..." Lin Jiabao felt so hot that the air in the entire bedroom became hot.

Xuanyuan Hancheng kissed the skin of Guabao all the way down, looking at the shape of light golden small petals on Guabao's abdomen, which symbolized the birthmark of the two children.

Xuan Yuanhan took care of Baobao's immature and caressing, the males of both children were underdeveloped, and Baobao was smaller than the average male. But in Xuanyuan Hancheng's view it was so cute. Slowly parting Guabao's legs, Xuanyuan Hancheng buried his head in it and licked it up. It's the first time for Baobao. Xuanyuan Hancheng is going to put his heart to the softest and love him with the gentlest and slowest movement, so that Baobao can have a wonderful first experience.

"Ah! Don't you, Xianggong ..." Lin Jiabao struggled slightly in embarrassment. Xuanyuan Hancheng looked up, "Guaibao, this is the first time, Xianggong doesn't want to hurt you." Xuanyuan Hancheng reached into one finger and felt that Guabao's body was hot and tight, and he twitched his fingers gently.

"Hmm ..." Lin Jiabao felt something strange in his body. He was nervous and stiff, and his legs were shaking.

"Don't be afraid of Baobao ... relax ..." Fortunately, because Baobao is a two-child relationship, the body has gradually secreted lubrication. Because of the wetness in Guabao, Xuanyuan Hancheng added another finger and continued to expand for Guabao.

Lin Jiabao gradually felt an indescribable crispy sensation in his body, and his body slowly relaxed. Opening unconsciously, "Hmm ... Sangong ..."