Xuanyuan Hancheng looked in his eyes and knew it well. Later, Xuanyuan Hancheng told the queen that his brother was interested in Wen Wenqian. After thinking about it, the queen was still hesitant, "This Wen Wenqian was originally a princess for you ..."

"The gentleman doesn't want to win people. Since the younger brother is fancy, it is natural to be an elder brother." Xuanyuan Hancheng said.

"It's hard for you to think about your brother everywhere," the queen praised the prince. "Well, since your brother likes them and they are a good match, this palace will tell your father and the emperor. What about Prince Edward, do you like it?"

"Zhang Shilang's sister-in-law, son Chen wants to be regarded as a side concubine." Xuan Yuan Han Cheng said to the queen.

"Zhang Chunwei is a good one, and she looks much better." The Queen promised.

Xuanyuan Hancheng said to the queen: "The son-in-law will let you hold the emperor and grandson next year ..."

The queen laughed and said, "The mother is waiting for the good news from the prince."

In the end, Zhang Chunwei and Wen Wenqian were left with brands. After Wen Wenqian returned home, Mrs. Jingxi quickly asked: "How are you doing in the palace? Has the queen lady often talked to you? Have you seen His Royal Highness?"

"No, the queen queen and the queen told me to meet with a few show girls. But the palace eunuchs and eunuchs took special care of me ..." Wen Wenqian replied.

"It is rumored that Her Royal Highness will remarry the Crown Prince this time. Since you have been left with a brand, then ..." Mrs. Sibohou thought that her daughter is the perfect candidate for her, regardless of her family's character ...

"Mother, we will know what we will do." Wen Wenqian knew that she had great expectations for this draft family, but she did not feel that the queen mother was special to her.

The decree was issued one day later, and the servant girl-in-law of the Ministry of Rites pointed to the prince to be the prince's side concubine, and the time was set for next month. The daughter-in-law of Jingxi uncle refers to the marriage of the second prince as the queen concubine, and a big marriage will be held in February next year.

The Zhang Shilang family did not feel surprised when they received the decree. After receiving the gratitude, the Zhang Shilang couple finally breathed a sigh of relief.

After receiving the imperial decree, the Jingxi Bos still couldn't return to God. How could they suddenly become the second empress? However, after returning to God, the Wen family is still very happy, and it is also a great grace to be a princess.

In April Zhang Chunwei held up the sick body, forced into the palace normally, and was bedridden in a coma that night. Xuanyuan Hancheng blocked the news, but said that Zhang Fangfei was tired and sick the day she entered the palace, and the queen commented on this, and she felt that Zhang Chunwei was too weak. I never thought that Zhang Fangfei had been ill and did not get better, but she became more and more ill, and finally died in the early morning of late April. The news of Zhang Chunwei's illness surprised both inside and outside the harem. Obviously, the woman who looked very good during the draft was so ill that she died after being married to His Royal Highness. For a while, Asano looked at him both inside and outside, and rumors about His Royal Highness Tiansha once spread.