"It's a pity that such a beautiful lantern is hanging, so let's share it with everyone, Kang'er and Le'er must also like it." Lin Jiabao thought about it and said.

Xuan Yuanhan accepted the Yuanfu, pointed to the two peony lanterns and the lotus lantern, and said, "Send these two ..."

"No." Yuanfu immediately ordered his eunuchs to send him off.

Lin Jiabao went on to say, "There are still Shu Ya, Shu Qin and Yuan Fu, and also Yuan Qing. Don't know if he is better now?"

"I thanked Lin Xiaozhu for his reward, and thank you for Yuan Qing. I have been thinking about him ... Yuan Qing has recovered very well, and I will be able to return to my master's office in a few days." Yuan Qing, the kid It was also very fatal. It was so dangerous at the time. Although it was injured, it did not hurt the vitals. After a few days of raising it, it was able to jump back and forth.

Lin Jiabao felt relieved when he heard that Yuan Qing had recovered well.

Yu's side received a lantern from the **** and quickly gave him a reward. "Trouble this little father ..."

Yu's holding a lotus lantern to show An Er, "An Er, look ... your father still thinks of you, the next time you see your father, you must be smart and sweeter, you know?"

"No." An Er nodded, touching the delicate lantern.

Song's side also received the lantern, and gave it to Kang'er to hold in her hand. "Look ... how beautiful this peony lantern is, when Kanger is carrying it, be careful, don't light it ..."

Song said to the side of Kang Er's grandma, "Look at ..."

Kang Er, holding a beautiful peony flower, ran around the house, and liked it very much. Kang'er's grandma followed Neer's side nervously and said, "Little master ... you run slowly ... be careful of falling ..." Kang'er didn't listen to the grandma and still ran around in the house. Go, still giggling from time to time.

Kang'er's grandma followed behind Kang'er to coax her and said, "You see, this little lantern is so beautiful and broken, it won't be beautiful. Please stop now, little master. Don't run away ... little master Look at this lantern, how beautiful ... I guess this peony lantern must be the best looking one in Pingle Garden. "

"Pingleyuan? The monster's yard!" Kang'er stopped, and suddenly he threw the lantern down to the ground in horror and anger. The candle inside the lantern ignited instantly and burned.

The grandmother rushed forward to extinguish the fire, and Song came over immediately after hearing the movement. "What's wrong, how did it burn? Kanger ... Isn't your mother telling you to be careful? This is the lantern sent by His Royal Highness ..."

Song was annoyed and said to his grandmother, "Isn't it to make you look at Kanger?"

"Master, old slave, I have been following the little master. Somehow the little master threw the lantern." The grandma said wrongly.

"The monster's yard sent it, I don't want it!" Kang'er said loudly.

"What monster? Kanger, don't you talk nonsense?" Song rebuked Kanger.

Kang'er struggled. "The monster's yard sent it. The monster entangled his father and didn't come to see Kang'er. The monster was killed ..." Song's covered her daughter's mouth and asked sternly: "Kanger, you're talking blindly What, who said these things to Kanger? "