The emperor Xuanyuan Zhao deeply asked the second prince, "Have you found out that Wang Li was sexually treacherous. If he escapes by chance, the consequences will be disastrous ..."

"Father, please rest assured that your son and daughter have repeatedly confirmed that it is the king of Li himself. Although the king's body was burnt, the clothes, accessories, and accessories were faintly recognizable from his body, and behind the body There are also arrow wounds left by me. "Xuanyuan Hanqi said with confidence.

Xuanyuan Zhao deeply nodded after listening, thinking in his heart the possibility that King Li could escape to heaven. "In any case, we must be cautious. Beijing has recently martialized and arranged to search again in the suburbs of Beijing. In addition, the Xue family and Li Wang's family members must also be stepped up."

Xuanyuan Hancheng was also worried that if Wang Li escaped by chance, he would make a comeback. "I still have to kill King Li as soon as possible. His children's family members must deal with it as soon as possible. If King Li survives, he will definitely take action ..."

Emperor Xuanyuan Zhaoshen agreed with the Prince's statement. "In case of accident, we need to send more people to hide in this slash, and if Li Li moves, it will be wiped out."

Xuanyuan Zhao deeply looked at the meaning of asking to the Prince, "Who should preside over the supervision and cut?"

"Father Emperor, the son-in-law suggested that the second emperor's brother could preside over it. It doesn't bother the two masters. Han Qi's great work this time can also be left to him. Moreover, it is only our guess that Li Wang is not dead. It ’s only a matter of arranging more staff, and it ’s not dangerous. Want to come to Hanqi is also big, just go to Licheng to experience it. ”Xuanyuan Hancheng suggested to his father.

The second prince, Xuan Yuanhan, listened to Xuan Yuanhan Cheng's recommendation to his father and straightened his back. "The father will let the children go, and the children promise to do the errands."

The emperor agreed after thinking about it, "Well, go there and remember not to be reckless. Be careful of the king's Yu party."

"Noah. Father, please rest assured, your son-in-law will be careful. Your son-in-law will surely wipe out all of Li Wang's party and worry for the father-in-law." , And complete this errand well.

"Liu Zeqi happens to be in Los Angeles, and the son-in-law will write to him to cooperate with the second emperor." Xuanyuan Hancheng also paid more attention to Liu Zeqi. With his assistance beside the second emperor, he should be able to proceed smoothly.

"No. I must cooperate well with Liu Shangshu. Father Huang's son went back to prepare to go to Licheng first." Xuanyuan Hanqi already rubbed his hands.

"Then you step back and go back and prepare." Xuanyuan Zhaoshen said.

"No. The son retired." Xuanyuan Han Qi walked out with enthusiasm.

After Xuanyuan Hanqi left, the emperor Xuanyuan Zhaoshen said to the prince: "Last night after hearing your mother said, this time it all depends on your pair of waiters ..."

Xuanyuan Hancheng also heard the mother said that she had adventured with Jiabao, and was very appreciative and distressed.

Xuanyuan Hancheng smiled back to his father and said, "This is what Jiabao should do ..."

"It's a good boy. Your mother has exaggerated and exaggerated him. He was very worried when he heard that he was ill. How is his condition now?" The emperor was also grateful for Lin Jiabao's rescue of the queen.