"Send more guards to check on the cause of the fire. Be sure to put out the fire ..." The queen instructed Zhou Yan.

"Noah." Zhou Yan backed out again.

The queen turned to look at Lin Jiabao, "I just said, you do n’t have to come to Yongshou Palace every day, do you understand?"

Lin Jiabao is somewhat inexplicable. He feels that it is normal for him to plead with his prince's mother every day. He can also feel the kindness of the queen mother and he has always been respectful to the queen mother. Lin Jiabao will come early every day.

The queen asked Lin Jiabao: "Did you ever meet Song and Yu when you asked for peace?"

Lin Jiabao thought about it and answered, "I have never seen ..." He has never seen Song and Yu's in Yongshou Palace. It is strange now that he wants to come. Why don't they come to ask the queen's queen?

"That's it. It stands to reason that being a prince's servant is not qualified to pay homage to this palace. That's why you have never met them when you greet me. You see, my wife-in-law who comes to greet me every day is a dozen people. But the emperor's harem is more than these people ... Only those above the level of 嫔 can greet this palace ... "The queen looked at Lin Jiabao's face with a lost expression, and it was really an idea written on her face Child.

The queen unconsciously softened her voice and said, "You are good, but the palace has the rules in the palace, the grades in the palace are strict, and it is not easy to transgress. This way, it is not good for the prince and you. There is something to do with the Prince's words. "

"Queen maiden, An Zhu understands that An Zhu will abide by the rules of the palace and not cause trouble to His Royal Highness ..." Lin Jiabao nodded heavily.

At this time, Zhou Zheng led the guards of Yongshou Palace to come in. "The queen mother, not good. Xue Song led a large number of thieves into the harem, and was going to kill Yongshou Palace. Those who wanted to come to the Luan Temple were set by the thieves, just to distract the guards ... "

"This **** Xue family, is this going to rebel?" The queen was so angry that she asked, "How many guards are there in Yongshou Palace now?"

The captain replied: "Now there are more than twenty guards in Yongshou Palace that can resist for a while. There are nearly a hundred of thieves. They went straight to Yongshou Palace and asked the queen mother to make arrangements early."

The queen calmed down gradually. "Take my Feng Ling to find the leader of the embargo and let him dispatch the embargo as soon as possible."

The queen handed Feng Ling to the head guard, "Hurry up ..."

"No." The guard took the Feng Ling with both hands and retreated quickly.

"Come and get me a set of palace ladies' clothes ..." the queen instructed Zhou Yan. She has to do both things, and if the embargo cannot arrive in time, she can't make a substitution. Since it came to Yongshou Palace, it came to her.

"The queen maiden, please change on, the guards outside the yard can't hold on for too long." Zhou Yan said anxiously.

The queen put the housemaid's clothes outside. "Call in all the guards outside the temple. Let's go to the Qing Palace, there are more guards there, and it's safer to go there."