Xuan Yuanhan supported Xie Changqing, "Are you all right, sir?"

"His Royal Highness, the old minister is all right. Go and follow the king ..." Xie Changqing was just a little scared, and his body was scratched, and it was not a big deal.

Xuan Yuanhan instructed several guards to **** the Prime Minister back. Xuanyuan Hancheng himself and his brother led the cavalry to pursue.

Along the blood on the ground, they will not lose the trace of the King of Li. They never stopped and chased along the way. Several times, he was about to catch up, and the king of the calendar would send his dead men to intercept. Although Xuan Yuanhan inherited their cavalry's many advantages and quickly solved them, they still won the escape time for the king of calendar.

"There aren't many people around Li Wang, but the direction they are fleeing is not to Licheng, but to Beijing ..." Xuanyuan Hanqi chased for a long time and expressed his doubts in his heart.

"The King of Li may still have arrangements ... can't let him go to Beijing ..." Xuanyuan Hancheng had a bad hunch ...

"chase……"

After a day and a night of chasing, both sides were exhausted. Wang Li did not expect that Xuanyuan Hancheng was so fierce, he kept chasing him. As a result, he didn't even have time to rest, and there were fewer and fewer dead men around him. Xuanyuan Zhaohong and his party were hungry and thirsty, but he was still struggling, and he always had a belief in his heart. He still has the next move, as long as he arrives in Beijing and meets with another group of dead men, he will have the confidence to make a comeback ...

The guard next to Li Wang helped him to dismount. "His Highness Li, take a rest. It's dark and hidden here. Your subordinates will find some food and water for you ..."

Li Wang asked the dead men around him to bandage his wound. Although the arrow injury on his back was not serious, he lost too much blood, and Xuanyuan Zhaohong felt a little dizzy. "Give me some water, and we'll go immediately ... Come to Tsz Wan Temple soon."

"promise."

Li Wang asked his confidant, "Do you say Xue Song will succeed there?" Xuanyuan Zhaohong passed through today's accident, and his heart was still worried.

"Her Royal Highness Li, you can rest assured that you gave Xue Song a hundred dead men with a block of ten, and gave Xue Song so much gold and silver to buy him masters of rivers and lakes, and also used the queen mother-in-law's last nail for you. Sure It can be successful ... "The matter is still uncertain in his heart, so he had to comfort the king.

Xuanyuan Zhaohong felt the danger when he didn't see the guard who fetched water for a while. "No, hurry up ..."

Li Wang and their horses ran for a while, and heard the sound of horseshoes coming from behind. It was Prince Xuanyuan Hancheng who caught up with them again.

Xuanyuan Hancheng didn't stop there all day and night, only one thought in their hearts. That is to stop the king of the calendar and prevent him from taking a step in the capital. This day and night, the cavalry behind Xuanyuan Han was the elite among the elite, and they all felt tired.

They made only a brief stop during the day and night. Xuanyuan Hancheng ordered the killing of a war horse, only to drink horse blood to supplement his strength. Xuanyuan Hanqi admires his brother even more, he has been unable to support it several times, but he still clenches his teeth.