At this time, the voice of the **** passed from outside the account was Zhao Yong, the head of the internal service around the father, followed by a guard who came down carefully and held the tray carefully.

Zhao Yong stepped forward to greet the emperor and his prince, and the guards behind him also saluted them. Zhao Yong brought that cup of soup to the table case. "Emperor, please have supper. Yeastin tincture is prepared for you tonight."

The guard saw that His Royal Highness was also in the emperor's account, and his eyes jumped. Quickly bowed his head and stepped down, Xuanyuan Hancheng glanced at him. Feeling familiar with the guard, he stopped him and asked, "What's your name?"

The guard apparently did not expect His Royal Highness to question him, and was a little panicked for a while.

Seeing his delay in returning to His Royal Highness, Zhao Yong quickly replied to His Royal Highness, "His Royal Highness Prince, this is the imperial guard Wu Zhijie. Because of this time out of the sacrifice, he was transferred from the army. He has been at Xuanwumen before. On duty. "He knew the details of the Imperial Guard next to the emperor. There are many princes on this trip. In order to protect the princes' thoughtfulness, they have taken some from the embargo.

"Wu Zhijie ?! How old are you this year, and you look very young." Xuanyuan Hancheng remembered this person's message in his heart.

"Back to His Royal Highness, the slaves will be twenty-three this year." Wu Zhijie did not dare to see His Royal Highness. He was very guilty and wanted to leave at this time.

Xuanyuan Hancheng finally remembered who Wu Zhijie was. Looking at the erratic look of Wu Zhijie, Xuan Yuanhan accepted the alarm bell in his heart.

Xuanyuan Hancheng suddenly picked up the hot soup on the table and handed it to Wu Zhijie. "Drink it."

Wu Zhijie saw Tang Yan in front of him, and suddenly stepped back and knelt down. "Slave ... Slave ... Dare to ..."

Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at him and knew that there was something wrong with this soup. He looked at him with a smile, "Lonely reward you, drink!"

Wu Zhijie knelt on the ground, his face already sweating nervously. "Minion ... Minion ... Damn ..."

When Xuanyuan Zhaoshen had forced Wu Zhijie to drink soup soup, he realized that there was something wrong with soup soup. Zhao Yong was instructed to come to Chen Taiyi, who was following him on this trip, and ordered someone to take care of Wu Zhijie quietly.

"How did you find Chenger?" Xuanyuan Zhaoshen didn't find any problems with Wu Zhijie from beginning to end.

"The son-in-law learned that Wu Zhijie was born in Xue Gui's outer room. This was a casual inquiry. I didn't expect him to be so panic." This is what Xuanyuan Hancheng knew from previous lives. After the Xue family fell, Wu Zhijie passed by. The report was Xue Gui's bastard. At that time Wu Zhijie had served in the embargo for many years, and by his own efforts, he had never participated in the Xue family. Xuanyuan Hancheng did not dispose of him, but merely downgraded him to the army. I don't want Wu Zhijie to have such a change ...

It turned out that Xue Gui's sister-in-law was gone, and he remembered that he still had a more prosperous outside room. Wu Zhijie's mother-in-law was the Qingguan Qingguan, and was placed outside by Xue Guiran when she was young. Of course, the Xue family cannot accept a child of a prostitute, especially the eldest son of Xue Gui. Without avoiding unnecessary troubles, Xue Gui kept hiding.