Ke Xia's second daughter, Lin Xia'er, was also in the shop today, and quickly poured tea to her sister, saying flattery, "Sister drinking tea. Sister, the clothes you are wearing today are so beautiful. The look of the sister is so good!"

Lin Xia'er looks like Ke Meili, and she has already revealed her young age. She will definitely be a little beauty when she grows up.

Lin Chuner enjoyed her sister's compliment and envy. The younger sister Lin Xiaer looked like a mother, and her mouth was sweet. She used to live at home much better than her. "I still have some leftovers to make this dress. Next time I will send it to you, I should be able to make a skirt."

Lin Xia'er thanked her sister sweetly. She knew that the life at home is now because of her sister. Lin Xia'er admired her sister to be a grandma in the government, but depending on her beauty, she must marry better than her sister. "Sister will take me with me next time I have a flower viewing party in Zhixian County."

"You can rest assured that my sister will take you ..." Lin Chuner won't understand Lin Xiaer's thoughts, but it's nothing. If the younger sister is married well, it will also help her, and she will be happy to support her.

"Ah! I almost forgot about the business. Mother, you keep your presents and go to the uncle's house again." Lin Chuner told Ke Meili.

"Why do you want to go? Isn't it that you were admitted to a talent? I don't know if I can be admitted next year. There are only a lot of old talents who can't pass the exam in my life. Do n’t go. ”Ke Meimei hates Zhang Huiniang the most.

Zhang Huiniang was passed down before, but Lin Dazhuang was as good to Zhang Huiniang as ever. Even when Zhang Huiniang gave birth to a twin, Lin Dazhuang was still a baby.

You should know that Lin Dali, who gave birth to her two daughters, gave her a face, and later Zhang Huiniang gave birth to a dragon and a phoenix, and the villagers boasted that she was blessed.

Ke Meili snorted in his heart, even if his son was admitted to Xiu Cai! Those who were studying for the exam were not small money. Lin Dazhuang's family had not been as good as them.

Ke Meili thinks that now that they have a shop in the Lin family, the eldest daughter also makes up for it from time to time. Now the younger son is studying in the county's private school, and it will be said that he cannot be admitted to a talent or something. Yet. The first two gifts were given at the request of the eldest daughter, but they were returned. Really shameless, Ke Meili felt that she didn't need to post Zhang Huiniang's cold face again, so she simply stopped going.

"Mother, this time is different. Then Lin Jiabao became a waiter of His Royal Highness in the palace. His Royal Highness sent some people to participate in the full moon of Grand Uncle's grandson!" Lin Chuner told them about Lin Jiabao and Ke Meili.

"His Royal Highness! Is this true?" Ke Meimei and Lin Xiaer exclaimed, both of whom could not believe it. Since their family moved to the county, they have rarely gone back to Linjia Village, and they have no information about Lin Chuner.

"I heard that His Royal Highness is a **** of war, and he is very brave ..." Lin Xia'er once heard the story of the restaurant in the city, and there was a story chanting His Royal Highness's great achievements.

"Everything is true. The county grandfather went there in person. Even the adults of Zhifu sent someone to send gifts." Lin Chuner said jealously, what a big face!