Xuanyuan Hancheng was too lazy to look at Xu Xueying's hypocritical pretentious face. Turning around and Yuanfu said, "Tomorrow will move Xu to Beihangong."

Xu Xueying was screaming in horror when he heard the three words of Bei Han Palace. Bei Han Palace is a veritable Cold Palace. If you go there, you will either be crazy or die alone. She wouldn't go there even if she died. "No ... I was framed ... Your Royal Highness ... Your Royal Highness!"

Regardless of Xu Xueying's pleading, how to quibble and not admit to killing Yu's child. Xuanyuan Hancheng quickly left Xu Xueying's imprisoned yard.

When Xuanyuan Hancheng returned to Pingle Court, Shu Ya stepped forward and reported to His Royal Highness, "His Royal Highness, Lin Xiaozhu locked himself in the bedroom and did not let us in."

Xuanyuan Han Cheng heard quickly walked into the bedroom, found Lin Jiabao on the bed, and saw him covered in quilt. "Jiabao ... baby ..." Xuanyuan Hancheng reached out to pull down the quilt, but the baby pulled the quilt helplessly.

"Baby, what to do if you put down the quilt and get bored? Talk to Xianggong, don't keep in your heart. Do you remember what you promised Xianggong?" Xuanyuan Hancheng continued to pull the quilt covered in his face and heard him. Then, Jiabao relaxed a bit, "Guabao ..." Xuanyuan Han took down the quilt.

Seeing the baby's tear-stained face, he felt very distressed. "Baby, don't cry ..."

Lin Jiabao was very sad. In these days, His Royal Highness's love and care for him made him gradually lose himself, and he forgot that he was only His Royal Highness's waiter. His Royal Highness had the Crown Prince and other servants long before him.

Because Lin Jiabao had not seen His Royal Highness other women, he chose to escape and ignore. Xu Xueying's words completely awakened him. His Royal Highness His Royal Highness is His Royal Highness, not his acquaintance, his dream is about to wake up.

The thought of His Royal Highness Prince would treat others like him, Lin Jiabao felt uncomfortable as if he had blocked a stone.

Lin Jiabao felt that he had become better or worse, and he was clearly the latest one, but he wanted to occupy the Crown Prince and let His Royal Highness do nothing more than him. It was not proper to break the rules. His Royal Highness Crown Prince is the future emperor. There cannot be only one of him. It seems that he is destined to share justice with others.

Lin Jiabao was also a little worried. In this way, does His Royal Highness Crown Prince really like him all the time? He's scared ...

"His Royal Highness, I will study piano, calligraphy, painting, poetry, and poetry." Lin Jiabao assured Xuanyuan Hancheng while crying.

Xuanyuan Hancheng picked up the baby and let him lie on his back. Gently wipe away the tears for him, "Guobao, you don't need to learn these, you don't need to learn these. You are just like darlings."

Lin Jiabao thought and said something that made Xuan Yuan Han Cheng laugh and laugh. "Jiabao is still young and hasn't grown up yet, I will definitely be better than now. So Your Royal Highness, you can't leave me, you haven't seen me when I grow up!"

Xuan Yuanhan was very funny and pity him. He didn't know what Xu Xueying said to Jiabao, so Jiabao had such an idea, afraid he would not want him.