Qin Kaixing thought about the clothes he saw when he saw Lin Jiabao yesterday. He has a cloth shop in his house and has a good research on cloth. The clothing worn by Lin Jiabao yesterday can be said to be top quality, and the craft of embroidery is even more outstanding. It must be from the top clothing factory. The jewelry on Lin Jiabao's body is very good, and it is very valuable at first glance.

Lin Jiawen also remembered his younger brother's present manners, that graceful movement while eating. I also know that my brother is really different ... If the previous brother can be said to be a piece of jade, then the current brother is like a beautifully carved beautiful jade. I hope that I can always attract the care and love of His Royal Highness.

"His Royal Highness Wang has always been good to our family treasure ..." Lin Dazhuang said everyone's voice. The child Lin Jiabao knows most is grateful. As long as he treats him a little bit, he can always remember it. If His Royal Highness is tired of him in the future, that treasure ... Lin Dazhuang would not dare to think about it.

At this time, Qin Kaixing's guy came to report, saying that someone wanted to see them all.

Qin Kaixing was very puzzled. They didn't know anyone in Beijing, so the subordinates welcomed him to the hall.

The three Lin Dazhuang came to the temple house and saw a man who was standing near him. He saw the three of them stood up and said to them, "Master Lin, Prince Gong, Qin Gongzi, I am Shao Zhan of the East Palace I respect you for your kindness, and please forgive me. "

Lin Jiawen listened to the introduction and said that it was a little thing from the East Palace. "Master Zuo is polite, please come to the seat."

Qin Kaixing himself also brought tea from his subordinates, "Master Zuo, please use tea. I wonder if there is something important for Master Zuo to come here?"

Zuo Jingxian said warmly, "There is nothing important. I heard that Lin Xiaozhu's family is here, and come to see me. All three of them need to come to my house to find me in Beijing."

"Thank you, Mr. Zuo, for our good intentions. We are going to return tomorrow morning. There is nothing to bother the adults." Lin Jiawen replied.

"I'll be back tomorrow." Zuo Jingxian thought for a while, "then everything is ready."

"It's all done," Qin Kaixing replied.

Zuo Jingxian looked at Qin Kaixing, "Qin Gongzi is really young. I heard that this time I came to Beijing and ordered the goods to go back. Are they all ready?"

"Thank you for your care, I've taken care of it," Qin Kaixing replied.

"Qin Gongzi's family is in the cloth business, but he had wanted to come to Beijing for development and open a branch in Beijing." Zuo Jingxian asked.

"Qin's ancestors are in Peixian, a business that has been passed down through the generations. Qin also has the intention to open up, but the capital is too far away, Qin only wants to develop in Xuzhou first." Qin Kaixing responded to Zuo Jingxian.

"Qin Gongzi is modest and knows how to develop steadily in Xuzhou, but this does not conflict with opening a branch in Beijing. His Royal Highness has a large number of people, including one with a large number of industries, and the Qi family also has some cloth houses and clothing shops. You can cooperate one or two. "Zuo Jingxian said and handed a name sticker to Qin Kaixing.