On the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival, Lin Dazhuang, Lin Jiawen, and Qin Kaixing waited early in front of the gates of the five outer palaces. Many family members have been gathered at the gate of the palace.

When Chen Shi arrived, the palace door opened and a team of guards came out to maintain order. The head of the guards began to report the name of the palace, and every time a palace name was reported, a group of palace men were released.

After the palace people came out, they all searched for their own family. Some saw their family flew to the past, and some hugged and cried and laughed. Everyone looked envious. The family members who haven't waited all have their ears open, listening to the guard's leader reporting the palace name.

Lin Jiawen, they waited for half an hour, and finally heard the name of Yongshou Palace, the head of the guard. The three of Lin Jiawen stretched their necks and looked at the gate of the palace. Until the guard leader reported another palace name, Lin Jiabao was not seen.

After waiting for a while, Lin Jiabao was still missing, and Lin Dazhuang was anxious. "Why doesn't Jiabao come out?"

Qin Kaixing said to Lin Dazhuang, "Father-in-law, don't worry, I'll ask."

At this time, the chief of the guards had stopped enrolling, and Lin Dazhuang and the three of them walked over when they saw the situation.

"Master Guard, have all the palace people in Yongshou Palace come out?" Qin Kaixing stepped forward and asked.

The guard leader glanced at the three of them and said, "It's been long since."

Lin Dazhuang was anxious after hearing, "But what is missing? My child hasn't come out yet?"

Qin Kaixing stuffed Bao Yin with the guard's leader. "Can the guard help us to find out, my brother sent a letter and said he was on duty in Yongshou Palace."

The guard leader then looked at the roster, "The Yongshou Palace is released. What's your brother's name?"

"My brother's name is Lin Anzhu in the palace, and the troubled Lord guard will help us look at it again." Lin Jiawen asked.

"Lin Anzhu ... Yongshou Palace does not have this name in the roster, but it is wrong?" The guard leader gave them a glance at the list of Yongshou Palace.

Lin Jiawen glanced quickly and did not have his brother's name. It was also very anxious. How could there be no brother's name? The letter clearly stated that he was on duty in the Empress's Yongshou Palace.

The chief of the guard thought about it and said to them, "Maybe it's transferred to another palace. You wait, there will be a few palace people coming out later." I haven't heard of it recently Which palace person, but Lin Anzhu's name is familiar, as if I heard it somewhere.

When Lin Dazhuang heard them, they had to thank him and waited aside. The three of them were a little disturbed.

Soon a little **** ran to the gate of the palace and gave the palace card to the guard's leader to check. Then he said a few words, and saw that the guard's leader pointed towards the place where the three men stood. I saw the little **** running towards them.

"Three Lin Anzhu's family?" Yuan Qing asked gaspingly.

"We are Lin Anzhu's family. Does my brother have any delays?" Lin Jiawen asked Yuan Qing.