Lin Jiabao thoughtfully and truly wrote a description, and Li Zhengqiu read and commented to him one by one. At the end, he assigned him two pages of homework.

Li Zhengqiu pointedly said, "Lin Xiaozhu, it ’s important to keep your body. If you think there are too many big characters, write one. Good body is the most important thing ... Do n’t rely on young people to control yourself. Can last a long time ... "

Lin Jiabao did not hear what Li Fuzi said, and dumbly replied, "Master, I know. Two pages are not too big, I can write well."

Li Zhengqiu looked at Lin Xiaozhu's serious expression and sighed, thinking that if he had a chance in the future, he would still have to be bold and mention His Royal Highness ...

After Li Zhengqiu left, Yuan Qing stepped forward and asked Lin Xiaozhu anxiously, "Does Xiaozhu feel tired? You need to take a break."

Lin Jiabao shook his head. He took a nap today and didn't feel tired.

"But what does the little master have to do?" Yuan Qing asked Lin Xiaozhu's look.

Lin Jiabao still shook his head. He had studied palace rules with the teachers and teachers. He is now His Royal Highness. He is not the same as before, and cannot see his family casually. The court rules are strict, how can he make an exception for him.

In Lin's village, Lin Dazhuang's house has just been expanded. According to the usual practice, Lin Dazhuang ordered half a fan of pork from the butcher in the village early, and banqueted some familiar people in the village.

After the Lin family's house was expanded, it was much larger than the original one. Now the Lin family has seven or eight rooms of different sizes, and the area of ​​the yard is twice as large as before. Now there is a house, one for Lin Dazhuang, one for Lin Jiawen, one for Lin Lier and Lin Xiuer, one for Lin family, and a slightly larger room for Lin Jiabao.

"Big family, your family's life is getting more and more prosperous. Jiawen was admitted to the talents, and the family will soon be added again. Jiabao is so prosperous in the palace. It is envious! The host at the table praised Zhang Huiniang.

Everyone in the village heard Lin Jiaojiao's mother say that Lin Jiabao was on duty in the Queen's Palace, although Lin Jiaojiao's mother repeatedly emphasized that Lin Jiabao was only doing housework in the kitchen of the Queen's Palace, and her Jiaojiao was in The noble lady served her. But the people in the village are not stupid. The queen mother is the mother of the country, and she is no different in her palace than anywhere else. Didn't you see Lin Jiabao's back so big a package? The Lin family has built big houses, and they are among the best in the Lin family.

"Haha ... they are all children fighting for themselves." Zhang Huiniang was also very happy to hear her, and said modestly.

"I want to say, Hui Niang, you just have to wait for the blessing, the children are so good. Your Jiner is also married so well, and your Lier is not too young, but he is good, but Let your family Jiner find and find good people in the city. "The women aside said in concurrence.

Zhang Huiniang looked at Lin Lier, who was greeting Zhou Hai's family, and smiled. "Lier is not in a hurry. Besides, I don't want to marry her too far away from me."

There was a horseshoe sound outside the courtyard. It was Lin Jiner who brought her husband Qin Kaixing and his eldest son Cong brother together.