Zheng Jia is also the confidant of Xuanyuan Hancheng. Zheng Jia is resourceful and resourceful. He knows astronomy and geography, and is good at Zhou Yi.

In the previous life, Zheng Jia was a conspiracy of Xuanyuan Hancheng, who helped him to make a lot of plans and strategies. Unfortunately, he was weak and went early.

Jinshi Xuanyuan Hancheng is very concerned about the physical condition of his men. From time to time, let the doctors check and adjust the body for them. It also makes them more loyal to Xuanyuan Hancheng.

Xuanyuan Hancheng said to the two of them, "The two who lost this time are his proud students and their left and right arms. Jiangnan is the main source of his filial piety. He is afraid that the dog will jump off the wall ... you must be more careful recently Pay close attention to the Xue family, especially the connection with King Li. "

"promise."

Xuanyuan Hancheng watched it was too early, his baby should already be up. "That's it for today."

After thinking about it, Liu Zeqi thought, "I heard that His Royal Highness Prince Xinna was beautiful yesterday."

Zheng Jia was also a little curious. I heard that it was given by the queen mother. His Royal Highness is really in a good mood today, it seems very happy.

"Haha, you will have a chance to meet in the future. Seeing him in the future will be like to me." Xuanyuan Hancheng said to them.

After hearing this, Liu Zeqi and Zheng Jia couldn't help wondering what kind of people they were? His Royal Highness made such a remark.

When Xuanyuan Hancheng returned to Pingle Court with Yuanfu and a little eunuch, Lin Jiabao had run out of breakfast and was sitting bored in a dull mood.

"His Royal Highness!" Lin Jiabao saw his Royal Highness coming back, and quickly got up to meet him.

After Lin Jiabao's intimate move with His Royal Highness last night, he saw that His Royal Highness was still somewhat shy.

"Baby, are you up today, have you run out of breakfast?" Regardless of the people around him, Xuanyuan Hancheng held Lin Jiabao's face for a while.

Lin Jiabao was instantly red-faced by his kiss. "It's been used up. I had a bowl of bird's nest porridge and three crystal shrimp dumplings."

"Is it delicious? Too little food." Xuan Yuanhan asked Lin Jiabao.

"It's delicious. I'm full." Lin Jiabao said before touching his belly.

Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at his lovely appearance, but couldn't help but kiss on his dimple.

"This is Yuan Qing, and I will be with you in the future." Xuanyuan Hancheng pointed to the little **** and said.

"Little Yuan Qing please greet Lin Xiaozhu, the young master will call on the younger in the future. If there is any errand, he will instruct the younger to do it. The younger must take good care of the young master." I have known from the father-in-law of Yuanfu that his little lord is deeply loved by His Royal Highness His Royal Highness. As long as he follows him faithfully, he will have a bright future.

At this time, Yuanfu approached the newspaper and said, "His Royal Highness, Qiu Hui is here."

Xuanyuan Hancheng nodded and asked her to come in. After Qiu Yue came in, he greeted His Royal Highness Prince and Lin Xiaozhu first.