Lin Jiabao followed his sisters and looked around. "Hey, they are all good."

Then, Lin Jiabao was taken to the flower hall, and the captives invited him to sit in the main seat.

Su Shi and Qu Yan stood by, Su said, "From today on, Qu Ye and I are your teachings during this time. We will teach you all the rules and etiquette you need to know as a master. "

"We know that Lin Xiaozhu hasn't adapted yet. Xiaozhu doesn't need to be nervous. You can slowly adjust to it." Qu Yi saw Lin Jiabao's nervousness.

"Yes, Lin Xiaozhu, you have a lot of time. You can learn slowly, it's not difficult." Su Yan also continued.

When Lin Jiabao saw the two gentlemen's attitudes, he gradually relaxed. "I will learn well." When Lin Jiabao heard that he wanted to learn, he always took it seriously.

"It's still early, Lin Xiaozhu, let's take a bath first, and then change clothes. You can't wear the palace service now." Su Shi said, and let Qu Yi arrange it.

Lin Jiabao came to the bathroom, and the maids had already prepared the toiletries.

The hot tub was filled with hot water, and the palace ladies approached Lin Jiabao's coat.

"Well, I can wash it by myself." Lin Jiabao was embarrassed to see the palace lady help him undress.

"Master Lin, it's normal for the palace girl to wait for the master to bathe. You should just get used to it slowly," said Qu Yan and him.

Lin Jiabao had no choice but to let them move, and let them take off, in the attention of everyone, stepped into the bathtub. For the first time in his life, he was too shy to take a bath in front of so many people.

Seeing that Lin Jiabao was embarrassed, Su Shi personally cleaned it for him.

"Lin Xiaozhu's hand was burned yesterday, but be careful not to touch the water." Qu Yan wrapped his hand with a cloth towel to prevent it from getting wet with water.

"Well, I'm much better and it doesn't hurt anymore."

"Lin Xiaozhu is no better now than before. The skin on this body must be taken care of carefully. After washing, Su Shi will help you apply the medicine. Your Royal Highness heard that you were burnt, and specially sent you the top medicine. After using it, there will be no traces on your hands, and it will be more delicate. "

Qu Yan also echoed, "That's a rare and precious medicine. Your Royal Highness is really kind to you."

His Royal Highness ... Lin Jiabao's mind emerged from His Highness, his handsome and deep face.

Rumors about His Royal Highness were often heard in the palace. At the beginning, His Royal Highness was cruel and brutal. Lin Jiabao was a little scared when he heard it. But later, as Lin Ying went to the Queen's maiden's palace, she saw His Royal Highness a lot of times, and she didn't believe it.

His Royal Highness was very filial to his queen mother and often went to accompany her. A filial person should not be a bad person.

His Royal Highness was sometimes expressionless, and the coercion emanating from him was quite scary, but His Royal Highness was not scary at all when he spoke to him. His Royal Highness Prince's voice was very good, and his tone of inquiry was very gentle. He often receives rewards.

After Lin Jiabao was washed, the two uncles massaged him and put on balm on him. After the application, his skin became more delicate and smooth, with a faint fragrance.

"In the future, we will help you to take care of your skin tomorrow. You are now at the best age and occupy this unique advantage. In addition to the day after tomorrow, Your Royal Highness will definitely like it very much." Su Shi and him Speaking, I also talked about the places to pay attention to body care.