Chapter 20

Carlos carries me upstairs into his bedroom. He sets me down on the bathroom counter.

He grabbed two towels and put them in the heater so they can get warm when we are finished showering.

Carlos then takes off his shirt. I stare at it. There are some tattoos on his chest. I look up at his face to see him smirking at me. I avert my gaze quickly.

"Are you gonna take those off or are you waiting for me to do that for you?" Carlos questions. I just know he has that stupid grin right now. "Well, amore?" He asks after me staying silent for a few minutes.

"Uh, can you turn around?" I ask.

"Why?" He asks back slightly laughing.

"Because I feel uncomfortable with people staring at my body," I say quietly.

"I'm gonna see it either way," He replies back. My eyes widen at his statement. Did he just imply that I was going to sleep with him? 

"Please?" I beg him. He sighs and turns around. "Do not turn around," I warn him.

I face the opposite way as well and take off my bikini top. I hesitate to take off my bottoms. But I reluctantly did it. I turn back around to face him again and see that he already turned around.

"Were you looking at me the whole time?" I ask.

"Maybe," He says with a grin. I cover my body parts with my hands. He walks towards me and removes my hands so he can see my body. I feel insecure under his harsh gaze. Maybe this was a bad idea. 

"Bellisima," He whispers.

I notice he hadn't taken off his pants yet so I turn around.

"What are you doing?" He asks laughing.

"I'm looking away for when you take your pants off," I say. I hear him sigh and pants ruffling. 

"You can turn around now," He says. "I don't want to," I respond.

He turns me to face him and I couldn't help but bring my gaze down. And holy cow is he big. I notice him staring at me staring at his dick. I try to hide my face in embarrassment. 

He went to start the water. I lean against the counter, looking at myself in the mirror. Once the water becomes warm Carlos takes me in the shower. He squeezes shampoo on my hair and washed it for me. Then he does the same to himself. 

Carlos POV

I didn't bother to try anything on her because I knew she wasn't ready. even I certainly was, but I'm willing to wait. For her. I grab the towels from the heater and wrap one around her. I see a light blush form on her face.

We put on our pajamas and head downstairs for dinner.

Chase and Jordan are cooking in the kitchen. We just talked about random things when I notice Lily start to get tired. Her eyes struggling to stay open.

"We're gonna head to bed now. Night you guys," I say. I scooped Lily up bridal style and walked upstairs into our room. I lay her down on the bed gently. I then proceed to climb into bed with her.

Her eyes flutter open a bit.

"I like this bed, it's comfy," She says in a sleepy voice. 

"How would you feel if you lived here. With me?" I ask her.

She hummed in response and I can tell she's falling asleep. 

"Sweet dreams il mio amore," I whisper quietly and kiss her forehead. 

Soon I fall asleep as well.

----------

This chapter is also pretty short but I did say it was a bit interesting. Hope you guys enjoyed reading.