Chapter 13

"It's beautiful," I whisper.

"Let's jump in the water," Jordan suggests.

"Wait, my clothes," I say to Carlos.

"Just use your bra and underwear, what's the difference?" He says with a smirk.

If only he told us to bring bathing suits. I don't want to wear a wet bra and undies after this. It makes me feel icky and uncomfortable. 

"Fine, but look away," I tell Carlos.

I grab Jules and Madi's hands and lead them behind a bush so they can take off their clothes leaving their undergarments. When we're done, we head out and Jules runs straight into the water with Jordan right behind her. Madi dips her toes in the water, testing it first before she gives a satisfied smile and dives in the water. The others join in as well, leaving Carlos and I standing on the grass.

"You gonna go in or what amore?" Carlos asks me.

"I will, just waiting," I say.

"For what?" He asks laughing. "Wait, don't tell me you don't know how to swim." He says still laughing.

"I do!" I say offensively. "Watch," I say and dive into the water. I manage to stay above the surface. "See!" I yell back at him. 

He laughs and gets in the water as well. I splash water in his face. "That's what you get for underestimating me mister," I say.

He growls and tries to catch me but I manage to run away laughing. 

"I'm gonna get back at you for this amore," He says with a smirk. 

Then Jordan comes and shoves Carlos into the water. That's when they start wrestling in the water which Chase and Noah join in as well. 

Carlos gets away from the guys and walks towards me. He pulls me close to him and lifts me up and wraps my legs around his waist. I wrap my arms around his neck from the sudden action. I look back to see the guys still wrestling and Jules and Madi trying to join in but won't let them. 

I giggle a bit when a hand grabs my china and turns me to face back at Carlos. And before I know it, his lips are pressed against mine. I moan quietly which only urges him further. He shoves his tongue into my mouth. He squeezes my ass cheeks which makes me moan further.

We were going at it for what felt like minutes when a clearing of a throat stopped us.

"You guys done over there?" Jordan asks with a smirk on his face.

I turn to face the others who also have smirks on their faces. I hide my face in the crook his Carlos' neck embarrassed to only hear him laugh. 

We get out of the water and I'm no freezing. Not to mention the fact that I now have no change of clothes.

I shiver and Carlos notices so he places his jacket suit over me. It's pretty heavy but warm. I take a sniff and it smells like heaven. Did I just say heaven? I mean Carlos, not heaven. 

******

We are all back home and I felt really uncomfortable during the car ride. My bra and underwear were soaked and to top that off, everyone was smirking at me which made my embarrassment go further.

"You're spending the night here," Carlos says sounding more of an order than a question.

"No it's fine, I have to change to my apartment instead," I say declining his offer.

"That's not up for debate amore, you're staying here for tonight. Your friends can stay if they choose to," Carlos says finality lacing his voice. 

"I'm sending Flynn and Noah to get your clothes from your apartment, you can go to but don't take too long," Carlos says and leaves for his office before I can even get a word out.

I sigh in defeat. I guess I'm spending the night here.

******

Flynn, Noah, Madi, Jules, and I arrive back home with our bags for the night. Noah showed Jules and Madi to their rooms. I ask Flynn if there's a spare room for me and he leads me to an empty one. I was about to start unpacking when the door flings open. 

"What are you doing in here?" He asks me with anger in his voice.

"I was going to stay in here," I say. Then he snatches my bag out of my hands and grabs my arm, pulling me out of this room and into his room.

"You're staying in my room, you should know that by now amore," He says softly looking at me. 

I start unpacking my things.

"Shower and come downstairs for dinner," Carlos says leaving the room. 

I take a quick shower and put my pajamas on and head downstairs.

----------

What do you guys think of Madi and Noah? Hope you guys enjoyed reading!