awwhh baby..cmere..its okay. (prinxiety)

Roman: little, baby boy, other

Virgil: CG/CT, daddy, other

Tw: dunno yet

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Roman plopped himself on the couch. He was having a rough day and his (bad word) fucking----- insecureness was not helping. He whined bringing his knees to his chest. No he didn't want to be big right now but he didn't have a chance. He had to write scripts and video ideas for Thomas. Da- Virgil was going to get mad at Roman too...he just wanted to be small. The prince held onto every part of big he could but looked up at a Disney poster and slipped. The little one was very tiny and missing his daddy. Logan walked into the room (Logan doesn't know Roman is little) and tilted his head confused "daddy?" Roman asked "do I look-" Logan began. Virgil walked into the room (TW little ones this is yelling. Don't read until you're big okay? Drink water!)
"OH MY GOD LOGAN JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. I UNDERSTAND YOURE STRESSED BUT YOU NEED TO STOP PUTTING YOUR ANGER OUT ON OTHER DAMN HUMANS!!" Virgil yelled causing a shriek to erupt from Roman. Virgil whipped his head around seeing the little baby rocking and biting his bleeding nails. Virgil walks over to Roman setting the Prince in his daddy's lap "I'm so sorry baby. Don't cry...don't cry...I love you so much okay? Baby I'm so sorry" Virgil kissed Romans cheeks "iny. Iny a'ey I ewwy iny" Virgil nodded bringing Roman to a secret room. His babyspace room. Roman laid down on the bed making grabby hands towards Virgil. Virgil smiled holding his Prince. "I'm sorry baby. Do you want Patton to make you some milk?" Roman nodded "es ease" Virgil kissed Romans head picking him up and bringing him to the kitchen. "Hi Patt can you make Roman some angel milk?" Patton nodded "sippy or bottle?" Patton asked looking through the little space bin "bottle please" Virgil respmded grabbing a rattle and giving it to Roman along with his sensory stuffie. Roman squealed playing with the rattles "anky!" He exclaimed babbling along with his playtime. Virgil set him on a mat on the floor. Roman was playing with his toys when he felt himself have an accident. Virgil walked over to Roman seeing the wet play mat "awww. Cmon baby we can get you a new one okay?" Roman looked down shamefully starting to sniffle "owwy! I-" he started to get deeper into baby space until he was an infant "is talking too much?" Roman shyly nodded "you're too little for undies let's get you a diaper". Roman loved it when Virgil said he was too little to do something...it made him feel happier and smaller. The boys daddy scooped Roman up bringing him to the bathtub. Patton walked in to tell them the milk was ready while Virgil was getting Roman changed. Patton quickly covered his eyes giving Virgil the milk and hurrying out "alrighty lil prince let's get you in the bath okay? Do you need help or not?" Roman nodded yes standing with his shirt off. Virgil smiled softly getting Roman undressed then got in the bath with him. They got washed off played a little then gout out to the bath. Virgil giggled softly kissing Romans head and drying his hair "how about I let you run around in a diaper and one of my hoodies?" Roman nodded eagerly. Virgil giggled grabbing a diaper and changing Roman soon grabbing a hoodie of his pulling it on the prince like kiddo. Roman flapped his hands in the hoodie making uppie hands "okay baby" Virgil picks Roman up kissing his nose "I love you baby boy" Virgil whispers "ub ou daddy"