NEW POWERS AND FEELINGS

Start from the beginning

AELLA SAT DOWN IN THE LIBRARY, silently pulling out her book when she noticed someone in front of her, and looked up to see the junkie specialist, "no

AELLA SAT DOWN IN THE LIBRARY, silently pulling out her book when she noticed someone in front of her, and looked up to see the junkie specialist, "no."

"I came here to find Beatrix. Instead, I found you." Riven explained, his hands in surrender. Her blood boiled, that was not what she wanted to hear. Why couldn't she be the one he wanted to find? Why Beatrix?

"Why is it that every time I want to be alone, you pop up?" She asked, leaning against the table.

Riven didn't answer. He stared at Aella, unspeaking as she twirled a pencil in her hands.

Aella saw a flash of blue hair stand behind Riven, a manicured hand pushing his chair to the ground, "beat it, you extraterrestrial wanker."

Riven looked at the earth fairy in annoyance, "I don't think I ever called rude bitch to the table?"

Riven looked at Aella, with a look that told her he wanted to talk, but she couldn't. She needed him away, what came with Riven came drama, drugs, and Beatrix. She hadn't even been at Alfea for a week and she already had too much to handle.

Aella shook her head, "go, Riven."

He stood up, staring at her in disbelief, "no, Aella, we need to-"

Aella stood up, her hands wide, "go away!"

Riven and Athena fell the ground just as the table flew towards the windows, several book cases following. The windows crashed and shattered, several students ducking at the sudden storm.

Athena rolled on her stomach and outstretched her hands, veins leaving her palms and grabbing the flying objects from the air.

Athena dropped her left hand to face Aella, another vein grabbing the angry girls hands and pulling them down, stopping her tantrum.

Riven stood up, eyes not leaving the broken side of the room. He slowly turned to Aella, "what the hell was that?"

Everything went black.