This is not the first time that I have seen His Royal Highness in the courtyard at night. She was shocked from the beginning, and now she is accustomed to it.

Lin Ye knew that His Royal Highness had a different mind for Lin Anzhu, although he did not know why he was so interested in such a little twin. But after getting along with Lin Anzhu in the past six months, she also loved this hardworking and well-behaved child. So I can't help mentioning it.

"Lin Ye, I am about to go tomorrow, and I hope you will take good care of Anzhu." Xuanyuan Han Cheng heard that Lin Ye's maintenance of Lin Jiabao was satisfied.

"Noah. Please be assured, Your Royal Highness, there will be no mistakes," Lin Yan promised.

On the second day, Xuanyuan Hancheng rode his mount and left the imperial city with his fifty thousand troops under the testimony of Manwu from the Manchu Dynasty.

When the army left the capital, Xuanyuan Hancheng took a deep look in the direction of the palace.

There are his family, his baby, and his responsibilities. In this battle, you can only win, you must not lose!

During the five years and May of Yuntai, the battle of the Xuanyuan Empire against the northern barbarians achieved the ultimate victory. Xuanyuan Hancheng sat in the big tent of the barbarian king city, his heart filled with emotion.

Over the past nine months, he has experienced the baptism of war, and his character has become more introverted, making it impossible to guess his thoughts.

This expedition was not smooth at the beginning. When Xuanyuan Hancheng took his army to the border town, it had already entered winter.

The northern climate was extremely cold, and soldiers from Beijing could not adapt and fell ill. Fortunately, there were enough herbs in the army to prevent injuries.

The barbarians knew that the troops of the Xuanyuan Empire were coming, and that the strength of the two sides was very different. The barbarians did not dare to confront them directly, often ambushing on their march or raiding at night. Although all were broken, they also caused a lot of casualties, which caused headaches to the soldiers.

The battle continued for a long time until the spring. Xuanyuan Han tried to seduce some of the enemy's main forces and siege and ambush them, making the barbarians' vitality greatly injured.

Xuan Yuanhan succeeded in the pursuit, and after several battles he hit the royal city of the barbarians.

Due to his embarrassment, he stayed in the rear, and the supplies of grain and grass kept up. After two more wars, Xuanyuan Hancheng's army successfully broke through the barbarian king city.

"His Royal Highness, Zheng Yuanhou asked to see." The guard outside the account came in and reported.

"Please, Zheng Yuanhou, come in." Xuanyuan Han's voice just fell, watching a middle-aged man with a strong body in armor come in.

"His Royal Highness, you have just given the order to destroy the barbarians ... this ... whether you have to consider it, and wait for the reply from the emperor." Zheng Yuanhou Houzhen is the emperor's uncle's elder brother. Admiration is also admired for his brilliant ability to make decisions. But disagreements arose over the issue of dealing with prisoners of war.