Although the process was simple, nearly a thousand people entered the palace this time, waiting a long time.

Lin Jiabao was assigned to a team that was both children and passed the first round of screening very smoothly. After the screening of the people in the team, it is already noon.

Then a group of them were taken for lunch, and it was better to eat in the palace. One person has a bowl of vegetable porridge, and white buns are full. The congee is not only vegetables, but also some meat. All of them have only dried food along the way, haven't touched the fish for a long time, and have swallowed with the smell.

Lin Jiabao drank the porridge, which was delicious and delicious, but he didn't feel like speeding up his swallowing.

"It's a white noodle bun, it's so delicious! I have never eaten such a delicious bun." A pair of children bit the bun with a big mouth.

"Yeah, it's delicious, it's delicious." A few twins on the side echoed in unison.

"Cut! Just a few white buns." A delicate-looking pair of children said scornfully.

Lin Jiabao also looked at the white steamed buns. The Bai steamed buns ate very little, because there were many people in the family, and they usually ate with corn noodles.

Lin Jiabao took a bite of the bun and chewed slowly, with a slight sweetness, which was really delicious.

Everyone had a lot of lunch today. Lin Jiabao ate two steamed buns and a bowl of porridge. Lin Jiabao felt his own belly, which was the fullest meal in nearly half a month.

In the afternoon, the governor-in-law came to lead them, took them to a large bathhouse, and let them wash themselves.

Then, they need to go into each room one by one, and let the two old ladies look at them naked.

Lin Jiabao stood stiffly and turned around in accordance with Lao's request. Go to another small bed and lie down, and let my uncle examine his lower body.

One of them looked at him well, and touched him. "This skin is so slippery."

Lin Jiabao's face turned red with shame, and he didn't dare to move or talk.

After the inspection, the old lady asked him to get up. I dipped the gong cinnabar in a porcelain bowl on the table with a writing brush and headed towards the inside of Lin Jiabao's arm.

After that, they did not embarrass him and let Lin Jiabao get dressed and go out.

Lin Jiabao came out of the house and came to a large yard. The previously checked people were already aside, Lin Jiabao stepped forward and stood with them.

Lin Jiabao stared at the bright red dots on his arm.

Suddenly there was a loud noise from the other side of the courtyard. From another room, a girl was dragged out, "Oh, my life! O, my life!" The girl cried.

Several sturdy eunuchs held the **** the ground, raised a long and thick wooden stick and hit the girl.

"When the palace is somewhere, dirty and smelly people can come in. Whoever dares to come here to commit adultery is a dead character." An old woman said loudly in front of a person in the courtyard.

The girl's cry cried from loud to loud, and it was no longer audible, leaving only the sound of a stick hitting the meat.

Blood splattered along the stick, and the girl's lower body was already blurred.

People around were scared to death, and they dared not speak. A few timids are almost syncope.

Lin Jiabao didn't dare to look at it again, and his face turned pale.