Lin Dazhuang was helpless and had to split his house and split the field in the house in half. He also gave most of his family's cash to his brother and asked the old man in the village to testify with Li Zheng.

In this way, Lin Dali built a house on the other side of the village. Two years later, he really gave birth to a boy, which made the Lin Dali couple more affirmed Zhang Shike's affairs. The two families have gradually become less involved.

At the other end of the village, the Lin Dali couple are secretly proud of their decision.

Ke Meili and Lin Dali are both patriarchs, thinking that their daughters are with the money. The eldest daughter, Lin Chuner, looks like Lin Dali and is as long as her. She is even more displeased that she has not inherited Ke's beautiful beauty. Seeing that Lin Chuner was about to be able to marry, Ke Meili knew that her daughter could not marry as well as Lin Jiner. Lin Chuner's appearance and figure, if you want to marry, I have to put on a lot of dowry.

This time the news of recruiting people in the palace came out, and Lin Dali was alive. If you enter the palace, not only dowry silver, but also a subsidy of silver. In the future, there will be moon money and a family home. Think about it.

Although Lin Chuner was upset that her father and mother sent her to the palace, but thinking of what Li Zheng said, if she got the blue eyes of the noble, she could also stand out.

Lin Chuner was also jealous of Lin Jin'er's marriage to the city. But I also understand that I can't look, but I am not reconciled, this time entering the palace should be an opportunity.

As soon as ten days arrived, Li Zheng quickly took the list to the county to make a business trip. After all, most people still don't want to separate their bodies, so it's hard to get together ten people. After that, Li Zheng distributed the money he received to the families. It was agreed to send people to the county seat to gather in another ten days, and to send them to the capital city for the families to prepare.

Ke Meili went to the county seat with the silver she had received. After all, she was born, and she was going to buy a new dress for her daughter before sending her away. Now it's too late to pull the cloth and do it yourself, so he's going to buy it for his daughter in a ready-to-wear shop.

After buying the clothes and coming out of the shop, Ke Meili went to the snack shop again. I'm going to buy some snacks and go back to the two little ones at home, especially my son's favorite snack.

The snacks made by this snack shop are delicious and the prices are affordable, and the business has been good.

When Ko Mee-ri arrived, there was a long line at the entrance of the store, so she had to wait in the back, and heard the two gossips in the city talking loudly about gossip in the city.

"Have you heard of it, Master Wang's family is going to marry his son for his wife, is he entrusting Zhang Matchmaker?"

"I also heard that my brother and sister's family lived next to Zhang Matchmaker's house. They said they were going to make a hundred or two silver?"

"One hundred and two! The Wang family has a bleeding book this time."

"There is no way. The Wang family is just such a son. Now he is seriously ill in bed and the personnel are unaware of it. The doctor shook his head when he saw it.