Ch 2

When the green-eyed teen slowly woke up with a moan, he assumed that he'd see the white tiled ceiling of a hospital room or even the crushed dashboard and broken glass of his truck while it was wrapped around the light pole.

So imagine his surprise when instead, he awoke to the sight of the giant insane redhead and two unfamiliar teen girls standing around a candle filled crypt.

One girl was around his age if a little younger and had long dark brown hair, hazel eyes, thin eyebrows, and her frame was slim and petite while the other teenage girl was white skinned, medium-length blonde hair, and light blue eyes but also had a slim and petite body. The three were all dressed in all white robes as they stared at him in wonder mixed with disgust.

Carter had a tiny sliver of strength in him as he slightly lifted his head and looked at himself, puzzled to himself completely naked except for a white object wrapped around his waist. The teenage boy brought his hands to his face as he tried to process his strange kidnapping only to once again be shocked as he noticed in a horrifying realization that where his adult hands should have been, there was now a small newborn baby's hand! And it wasn't a white object around his waist but a cloth diaper. That's why everyone was so tall, it's because they weren't. He was just small, really really small.

"The moon has almost faded from the morning sky. I need to prepare." The redheaded leader explained to the teens as she put the other baby inside another basket right next to him before picking up a weirdly shaped knife then leaving the crypt. Carter couldn't help but wonder if the other baby next to him was really a full grown adult too like he was.

"She'll go through with it." The blonde teen concluded, "The ancestors promised her her life."

"What about their promise to us?" The brown-skinned teen rhetorically asked her friend before passionately saying, "Four harvest girls sacrificed, four harvest girls returned. But, her friends hijack it, and our friends have to stay dead? Cassie was our friend. I hope she doesn't go through with it. Then, you and I can do what the ancestors want, and they'll give us Cassie! And, drag Genevieve back to where she came from."

The blue-eyed teen nodded in agreement as she came over to lift the basket Carter was in while the other teen lifted the basket with the other baby in it, a bitter taste developing in the boy's mouth as he realized that he was now a baby too.

'Harvest girls? Ancestors? Why does this seem all so familiar, it's on the tip of my tongue.?' A frustrated baby with a teen mind wondered to himself, 'I swear I've seen this all before but that's impossible, it's not like I get turned into a baby on a daily basis.'

The two teen girls then took both babies outside of the crypt as Carter tried raising his hand to block the sudden sunlight shining in his eyes but it seemed that his baby hand was too uncoordinated because he only lightly smacked his hand against his own head.

His eyes scanned the surroundings around him, seeing that he was outside in a cemetery with several tombs and graves. The girls wasted no time in carrying the two infants over to an actual stone altar where a circle made of salt with strange markings was in the middle and placed them both upon the table. The redheaded leader stood, knife in hand, as the two teens stood on both her left and right side, respectively, before coolly saying, "it's time."

'So, I survive a car accident just to be somehow turned into a baby and be sacrificed in a possible Satanic but still deadly ritual.' Carter closed his eyes, just completely done with how his day had been turning out so far.

The male's thoughts were interrupted as giant hands reached down towards him and lifted him into the air. Unfortunately, the former teen had a strong fear of heights so the action caused him to let out a baby's wail, unable to stop himself, as the other baby, also in the air across from him, picked up on his fear and began to cry loudly as well.