I never imagined that it was the song and dance arranged by Shu Fei, when the dancers who performed the dancing poses came forward to receive the reward. A white light flashed from the dancer's sleeve, and a sharp blue sword stabbed at him. The sword was poisoned at first glance, and the guards nearby escorted him. At the same time, a few dancers flashed in the dance group to fight the guards. For a while, the screams and escorts of the palace princess rang through the palace. Where is the leading dancer just weak and charming, martial arts is very superb, fatal tricks, vicious shots, the target is directed at Xuanyuan Hancheng, seeing sharp swords will stab at him. At this time, Xuanyuan Hancheng suddenly rushed to his chest, blocking Xuanyuanhan Cheng's poison sword.

At the critical moment, Ling Zhengfeng, the commander of the embargo army in the palace, arrived with a large number of guards. The number of the embargoes was heavy, and the assassins were gradually in a weak position. After the assassins were jointly cut and killed by the assassins, they came to Xuanyuan Hancheng's side and covered him to a safe position . However, the assassins were controlled for a moment. Although most of the captured assassins committed suicide as soon as possible, a few were captured.

At this time, Xuan Yuan Han Cheng only saw that the person in his arms had been stained with blood, and he was an unexpected person-Lin Guiren, Lin Anzhu.

Lin Guiren is a twin child. Xuanyuan Hancheng was drunk once when he was a prince. He accidentally saw him dressed in a palace service, and somehow his heart moved, and he was forced by the strength of wine. Later, his mother-in-law gave him Lin Anzhu as a waiter. At first I also liked it for a while, of course, in a beautiful waitress, especially a gentle and pleasant Xu Xueying, how can Lin Anzhu not be a special one.

After he returned from the frontier, he learned that Lin Anzhu had lost his footing and fell into the water and had a miscarriage, and that it would be difficult to get pregnant in the future. He was very frustrated with Lin Anzhu who accidentally lost his child. He gradually became indifferent to him. Lin Anzhu's personality was quiet and well-behaved, and he would not invite pets. Moreover, the loss of the child dealt him a lot of grief, and he was always sad and blame. The little waiter slowly faded out of Xuanyuan Hancheng's sight. Until he got to the throne, he gave him a small nobleman.

The person in her arms was thinner than she remembered, because she suddenly lost blood and became cold, her body shivered in her arms, and the wound was already black. Xuanyuan Hancheng's heart was panicking at this moment, and he watched the features slowly leaking from his face. "Quick! Quickly pass on the doctor." Stroking his blood-stained face, he couldn't wipe the blood.

"Don't be afraid, the Taiyi will be here soon. Don't be afraid ..." It's better to comfort people than to comfort them. Xuanyuan Hancheng has never been so panicked, feeling that something important in his heart is slowly being lost. Lin Anzhu slightly opened his **** mouth and wanted to say something, but he couldn't make a sound, and barely smiled at him, as if telling him not to worry, his eyes were full of attachment, accompanied by blood on his face, shocking .

Lin Anzhu took a deep look at Xuanyuan Hancheng and closed his eyes slowly.

"No ... no ..." Xuanyuan Han shouted out of control.

"The emperor, the doctor is here." The guards tied the reports of the doctors in the hospital.

"Come ... come and show Lin Guiren." Xuanyuan Han admits.

The head of the Taiyuan Hospital looked at the emperor's nervous appearance, and took a step forward to check that the person in the emperor's arms had long lost his life.

"The emperor, Lin Guiren is very poisonous. He has ... gone, please the emperor."

Xuanyuan Han Cheng embraced Lin Anzhu and watched him silently. At this time, the concubines who had returned to God came forward one after another, expressing their concerns in an eloquent manner, and the queen asked, "Emperor, are you okay, emperor?"